Report NEP-NET-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claire Roederer & Marc Filser, 6/16. "e-voicing an opinion on a brand," Post-Print hal-00600695, HAL.
- Barnard, Helena & Chaminade, Cristina, 2011. "Global Innovation Networks: what are they and where can we find them? (Conceptual and Empirical issues)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rubinton, Brian J, 2011. "Crowdfunding: disintermediated investment banking," MPRA Paper 31649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 1/06. "The computational complexity of rationalizing Pareto optimal choice behavior," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.13, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore