Global Innovation Networks: what are they and where can we find them? (Conceptual and Empirical issues)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikhaylova, A. Anna & Mikhaylov, Andrey S., 2014. "Application of the Global Innovation Network Concept for the Russian – European Cooperation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 101-111.
- Cristina Chaminade & Claudia De Fuentes & Gouya Harirchi & Monica Plechero, 2016.
"The geography and structure of global innovation networks: global scope and regional embeddedness,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Innovation, chapter 22, pages 370-381
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chaminade , Cristina & De Fuentes , Claudia & Harirchi , Gouya & Plechero , Monica, 2015. "The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: Global Scope and Regional Embeddedness," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; innovation networks; taxonomy; Europe; South Africa; Brazil; China; India;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-06-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-06-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-06-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2011-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-06-25 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.