Crowdfunding: disintermediated investment banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Qian Liu & Garrett J. van Ryzin, 2008. "Strategic Capacity Rationing to Induce Early Purchases," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1115-1131, June.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & LAMBERT, Thomas & SCHWIENBACHER, Armin, 2011. "Crowdfunding: tapping the right crowd," CORE Discussion Papers 2011032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2011. "The Geography of Crowdfunding," NBER Working Papers 16820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:erjour:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:14:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elenchev, Ivelin & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017.
"Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects,"
170681, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ivelin Elenchev & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-09, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Nov 2017.
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:238-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Rossi, 2014. "The New Ways to Raise Capital: An Exploratory Study of Crowdfunding," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 8-18, April.
More about this item
Keywordscrowdfunding; crowdsourcing; network; finance; banking; relationship; evolution; investment; commercial; customer; participation;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.