An Interaction Framework of Consumer Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eimers, Y.M. & Pieters, R.G.M. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1994. "Product evaluation as a function of consumer type and usage situation," Other publications TiSEM 1b561b4c-9195-4dbd-8c12-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mueller, Michel G. & de Haan, Peter, 2009. "How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part I: Model structure, simulation of bounded rationality, and model validation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1072-1082, March.
- Eimers, M.Y. & Pieters, R. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1996. "Product evaluation as a function of consumer type and usage situation," Other publications TiSEM d94fd2d8-0785-4a8f-8fb1-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bèzes, Christophe, 2014. "Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2559-2578.
- Laroche, Michel & Cleveland, Mark & Browne, Elizabeth, 2004. "Exploring age-related differences in information acquisition for a gift purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 61-95, February.
- Punj, Girish, 2011. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: Similarities and differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 745-748, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:4:p:489-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alden, Dana L. & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei, 2010. "Service recommendations and customer evaluations in the international marketplace: Cultural and situational contingencies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 38-44, January.
- Claire Roederer & Marc Filser, 2011. "e-voicing an opinion on a brand," Post-Print hal-00600695, HAL.
- Klein, Lisa R., 1998. "Evaluating the Potential of Interactive Media through a New Lens: Search versus Experience Goods," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 195-203, March.
- Pierre Volle, 2001. "The Short-Term Effect of Store-Level Promotions on Store Choice and the Moderating Role of Individual Variables," Post-Print halshs-00164831, HAL.
- Nayum, Alim & Klöckner, Christian A. & Prugsamatz, Sunita, 2013. "Influences of car type class and carbon dioxide emission levels on purchases of new cars: A retrospective analysis of car purchases in Norway," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 96-108.
- Volle, Pierre, 2001. "The short-term effect of store-level promotions on store choice, and the moderating role of individual variables," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 63-73, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:10:y:1983:i:2:p:181-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.