Report NEP-MKT-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claire Roederer & Marc Filser, 2011. "e-voicing an opinion on a brand," Post-Print hal-00600695, HAL.
- Sirieix, L. & Delanchy, M. & Remaud, H. & Zepedad, L., 2011. "How do consumers react in front of individual and combined sustainable food labels? A UK focus group study," Working Papers MOISA 201101, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Filip, Alina, 2011. "New product development in business to business marketing - a relational perspective," MPRA Paper 31597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bielefeldt, Jonas, 2011. "Der E-Commerce und seine Vergütungsmodelle in Bezug auf Affiliate-Marketing," Wismar Discussion Papers 05/2011, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Lamine, Slim & Rohrer, Roland & Ruland, Moritz & Werner, Holger, 2011. "Marketing und Vertrieb als erfolgsrelevante Faktoren eines Unternehmens," Wismar Discussion Papers 03/2011, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Simanjuntak, Destrina Grace & Tjandrawinata, Raymond R., 2011. "A study on influencers of total sales revenue of generic pharmaceutical companies in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 31628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "Does customer relationship management matter in the banking system? the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 31478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price Setting in a Leading Swiss Online Supermarket," NBER Working Papers 17126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.