Citations for "Cursed by resources or institutions?"
by Halvor Mehlum & Karl Ove Moene & Ragnar Torvik
- Geerd Wurthmann, 2006. "Working Paper 84 - Ways of Using the African Oil Boom for Sustainable Development," Working Paper Series 219, African Development Bank.
- P. Buonanno & R. Durante & G. Prarolo & P. Vanin, 2012.
"Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia,"
wp844, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo Buonanno & Ruben Durante & Giovanni Prarolo & Paolo Vanin, 2012. "Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 261, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Paolo Buonanno & Ruben Durante & Giovanni Prarolo & Paolo Vanin, 2012. "Poor institutions, rich mines: resource curse and the origins of the Sicilian mafia," Working Papers 2012/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Waqar Ahmed Wadho, 2014.
"Education, Rent seeking and the Curse of Natural Resources,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 128-156, 03.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed, 2011. "Education, Rent-seeking and the Curse of Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 37831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2007. "Minerals, Openness, Institutions and Growth: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 07-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2013.
"The Dynamics of Lobbying under Uncertainty: On Political Liberalization in Arab Countries,"
AMSE Working Papers
1317, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2013. "The Dynamics of Lobbying under Uncertainty: On Political Liberalization in Arab Countries," Working Papers halshs-00801961, HAL.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011.
"Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy," MPRA Paper 36990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Mehrara, Mohsen & Alhosseini, Seyedmohammadsadegh & Bahramirad, Duman, 2008. "Resource curse and institutional quality in oil countries," MPRA Paper 16456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012.
"Globalization and Political Trust,"
36692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries," MPRA Paper 47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costantini, Valeria & Monni, Salvatore, 2008.
"Environment, human development and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 867-880, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2006.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, human development and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Guy Michaels, 2010. "Challenges for research on resource-rich economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55256, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2014. "The Gravity of Institutions in Resource-Rich Country," MPRA Paper 60943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth & Ayaz Zeynalov, 2014. "The Natural Resource Curse in Post-Soviet Countries : The Role of Institutions and Trade Policies," Working Papers 341, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Hunt Allcott & Daniel Keniston, 2014. "Dutch Disease or Agglomeration? The Local Economic Effects of Natural Resource Booms in Modern America," NBER Working Papers 20508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2009.
"Composition of Exports and Cross-Country Corruption,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
5/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Exports and cross-national corruption: A disaggregated examination," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-124, March.
- Vittorio Daniele, 2011. "Natural Resources and the 'Quality' of Economic Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 545-573.
- Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2015.
2015/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Elbra, Ainsley D., 2013. "The forgotten resource curse: South Africa's poor experience with mineral extraction," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 549-557.
- Jeyhun Mammadov & Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jeyhun Mammadov & Prof. Dr. Ingilab Ahmadov & PhD candidate, Kenan Aslanli, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource Rich Caspian Basin Countries," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 5994, EcoMod.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2008. "Development and Growth in Mineral-Rich Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Bujko & Christian Fischer & Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015.
"How Institutions Shape Land Deals: The Role of Corruption,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bujko, Matthias & Fischer, Christian & Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2014. "How institutions shape land deals: The role of corruption," Discussion Paper Series 2014-02, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Fischer, Justina A.V., 2012. "The choice of domestic policies in a globalized economy: Extended Version," MPRA Paper 37816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens, Marius & Fuhrmann, Wilfried, 2008.
"Rohstoffbasierte Staatsfonds: Theorie und Empirie
[Resource-based sovereign wealth funds]," MPRA Paper 16933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole Alice Sindzingre, 2011. "The Rise of China in Sub-Saharan Africa: its Ambiguous Economic Impacts," Post-Print halshs-00636022, HAL.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahida Wizarat, 2013. "Natural Resources, Conflict and Growth Nexus," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1063-1082, August.
- Sheraz, Umar, 2014. "Foresight as a tool for sustainable development in natural resources: The case of mineral extraction in Afghanistan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 92-100.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2011. "Natural Resource Endowment: A Mixed Blessing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Selvik, Kjetil, 2008. "Destructive Competition: Factionalism and Rent-Seeking in Iran," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2314-2324, November.
- Malebogo Bakwena & Philip Bodman & Thanh Le & KK Tang, . "Avoiding the Resource Curse: The Role of Institutions," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3209, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.