Natural Resource Endowment: A Mixed Blessing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Weitzman, Martin, 2003. "Icelandic Fisheries Management: Fees versus Quotas," CEPR Discussion Papers 3849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006. "Cursed by Resources or Institutions?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 1117-1131, August.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anne D. Boschini & Jan Pettersson & Jesper Roine, 2007.
"Resource Curse or Not: A Question of Appropriability,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 593-617, September.
- Boschini, Anne & Pettersson, Jan & Roine, Jesper, 2003. "Resource curse or not: A question of appropriability," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 534, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Anne D. Boschini & Jan Pettersson & Jesper Roine, 2006. "Resource curse or not: A question of appropriability," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_050, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ola Olsson, 2006. "Diamonds Are a Rebel's Best Friend," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 1133-1150, August.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2008. "Development and Growth in Mineral-Rich Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William F. Maloney & Daniel Lederman, 2008. "In search of the Missing Resource Curse," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2008), pages 1-57, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badeeb, Ramez Abubakr & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Clark, Jeremy, 2017.
"The evolution of the natural resource curse thesis: A critical literature survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 123-134.
- Ramez Badeed & Hooi Hooi Lean & Jeremy Clark, 2016. "The Evolution of the Natural Resource Curse Thesis: A Critical Literature Survey," Working Papers in Economics 16/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Söderholm, Patrik & Svahn, Nanna, 2015. "Mining, regional development and benefit-sharing in developed countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 78-91.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2015.
"Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1574-1615, December.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2012. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel Vermeulen, 2015. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," OxCarre Working Papers 151, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2012. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," CESifo Working Paper Series 3813, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; natural resources; governance;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.