Icelandic Fisheries Management: Fees versus Quotas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2002. "Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Matthíasson, Thórólfur, 2001.
"The Icelandic debate on the case for a fishing fee: a non-technical introduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-312, July.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 2000. "The Icelandic debate on the case for a fishing fee: A non- technical introduction," Industrial Organization 0004004, EconWPA.
- Helgason, Thorkell & Olafsson, Snjolfur, 1988. "An Icelandic fisheries model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199, January.
- Martin Feldstein, 1999.
"Tax Avoidance And The Deadweight Loss Of The Income Tax,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 674-680, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Tax Avoidance and the Deadweight Loss of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 5055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1974. "Free access vs private ownership as alternative systems for managing common property," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 225-234, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2004.
"Monetary and Fiscal Management, Finance, and Growth,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 71-91, June.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Management, Finance, and Growth," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 71-91, June.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Management, Finance, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1118, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Hallwood, 2003. "Sustaining the Economic Rent of Oceanic Resources: The Case of Marine Protected Areas," Working papers 2003-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2011. "Natural Resource Endowment: A Mixed Blessing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Jean-Pascal Nguessa Nganou, 2014. "Diversification, Dutch Disease, and Economic Growth: Options for Uganda," CESifo Working Paper Series 5095, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.