Economic modeling approaches for wildlife and species conservation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2007. "Economic modeling approaches for wildlife and species conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 223-231, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Vernon L, 1975. "The Primitive Hunter Culture, Pleistocene Extinction, and the Rise of Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 727-755, August.
- Armstrong, Claire W. & Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"Marine reserves: A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 466-476, May.
- Anders Skonhoft & Claire Armstrong, 2005. "Marine reserves. A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration," Working Paper Series 5005, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2002. "Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Johannesen, Anne Borge & Skonhoft, Anders, 2005.
"Tourism, poaching and wildlife conservation: what can integrated conservation and development projects accomplish?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 208-226, October.
- Anders Skonhoft & Anne Borge Johannesen, 2004. "Tourism, Poaching and Wildlife Conservation: What can Integrated Conservation and Development Projects accomplish?," Working Paper Series 4504, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Anders Skonhoft & Jon Olaf Olaussen, 2005.
"Managing a Migratory Species That Is Both a Value and a Pest,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- Jon Olaf Olaussen & Anders Skonhoft, 2004. "Managing a Migratory Species that is both a Value and Pest," Working Paper Series 3904, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Schulz, Carl-Erik & Skonhoft, Anders, 1996. "Wildlife management, land-use and conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 265-280, July.
- Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "The Economics of Non-Convex Ecosystems: Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 499-525, December.
- Kiss, A., 1990. "Living with wildlife," Papers 130, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foudi, Sébastien, 2012. "The role of farmers' property rights in soil ecosystem services conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-96.
- Sébastien Foudi, 2012. "Exploitation of soil biota ecosystem services in agriculture: a bioeconomic approach," Working Papers 2012-02, BC3.
- Häggmark-Svensson, Tobias & Elofsson, Katarina & Engelmann, Marc & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2015. "A review of the literature on benefits, costs, and policies for wildlife management," Working Paper Series 2015:1, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Ropars-Collet, Carole, 2012.
"Nuisible ou gibier? Une analyse économique de la chasse des grands animaux en France,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 92(02), pages 161-181, October.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2011. "Nuisible ou gibier ? Une analyse économique de la chasse des grands animaux en France," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(2), pages 161-181.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Nuisible ou gibier ? Une analyse économique de la chasse des grands animaux en France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-18, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Carole Ropars-Collet & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Nuisible ou gibier ? Une analyse économique de la chasse des grands animaux en France," Post-Print hal-00730031, HAL.
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013.
"NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201318, University of Turin.
- Gani Aldashev & Elena Vallino, 2018. "NGOs and Participatory Conservation in Developing Countries: Why Are There Inefficiencies?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sonja S. Teelucksingh & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "Biodiversity Valuation in Developing Countries: A Focus on Small Island Developing States (SIDS)," Working Papers 2010.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:ags:frraes:188240 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:73:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-018-0281-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Messer, Kent D., 2010. "Protecting endangered species: When are shoot-on-sight policies the only viable option to stop poaching?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2334-2340, October.
- repec:eee:resene:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:55-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2006-03-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:7006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Larsen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .