Managing a Migratory Species That Is Both a Value and a Pest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jon Olaf Olaussen & Anders Skonhoft, 2004. "Managing a Migratory Species that is both a Value and Pest," Working Paper Series 3904, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erwin H. Bulte & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 1999. "Economics of Antipoaching Enforcement and the Ivory Trade Ban," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 453-466.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2001. "A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Marita Laukkanen, 2001. "A Bioeconomic Analysis of the Northern Baltic Salmon Fishery: Coexistence versus Exclusion of Competing Sequential Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(3), pages 293-315, March.
- Schulz, Carl-Erik & Skonhoft, Anders, 1996. "Wildlife management, land-use and conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 265-280, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olaussen, Jon Olaf & Skonhoft, Anders, 2011. "A cost-benefit analysis of moose harvesting in Scandinavia. A stage structured modelling approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 589-611, September.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2007.
"Economic modeling approaches for wildlife and species conservation,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 223-231, April.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2006. "Economic modeling approaches for wildlife and species conservation," Working Paper Series 7006, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Jensen, Frank & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark, 2016. "Designing hunting regulation under population uncertainty and self-reporting," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 157-171.
- Jens Abildtrup & Franck Jensen, 2014.
"The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(3), pages 281-298.
- Abildtrup, Jens & Jensen, Frank, 2014. "The regulation of hunting: A game population based tax on hunters," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(03), pages 281-298, September.
- Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 830-841, July.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2005. "The costs and benefits of animal predation: An analysis of Scandinavian wolf re-colonization," Working Paper Series 5505, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2014. "Managing apparent competition between the feral pigs and native foxes of Santa Cruz Island," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 157-162.
- Albers, Heidi J. & Fischer, Carolyn & Sanchirico, James N., 2010. "Invasive species management in a spatially heterogeneous world: Effects of uniform policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 483-499, November.
- Sonja S. Teelucksingh & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "Biodiversity Valuation in Developing Countries: A Focus on Small Island Developing States (SIDS)," Working Papers 2010.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:81:y:2005:i:1:p34-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.