On the management of interconnected wildlife populations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Horan & Erwin Bulte, 2004. "Optimal and Open Access Harvesting of Multi-Use Species in a Second-Best World," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 251-272, July.
- Armstrong, Claire W. & Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"Marine reserves: A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 466-476, May.
- Anders Skonhoft & Claire Armstrong, 2005. "Marine reserves. A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration," Working Paper Series 5005, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees, 2008. "Managing multiple fishery pools: property rights regimes and market structures," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(6), pages 775-794, December.
- Naevdal, Eric & Olaussen, Jon Olaf & Skonhoft, Anders, 2012. "A bioeconomic model of trophy hunting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 194-205.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1983. "Optimal harvesting of ecologically interdependent fish species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 329-345, December.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2001. "A Bioeconomic Model of Marine Reserve Creation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Schulz, Carl-Erik & Skonhoft, Anders, 1996. "Wildlife management, land-use and conflicts," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Frank Stähler, 1996.
"On International compensations for environmental stocks,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Stähler, Frank, 1993. "On international compensations for environmental stocks," Kiel Working Papers 580, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, April.
- Horan, R.D. & Bulte, E.H., 2004. "Optimal and open access harvesting and multi-use species in a second best world," Other publications TiSEM 95000e50-7225-4f4d-aeaf-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:12311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Larsen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.