Report NEP-ENV-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Nahuis & Paul Tang, 2005. "Environmental policy competition and differential tax treatment; a case for tighter coordination?," CPB Discussion Paper 50, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jota Ishikawa & Tomohiro Kuroda, 2006. "How Effective are Emission Taxes in an Open Economy?," Discussion papers 06007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keith Welkes, 2005. "Financial resources for the environment: the unsuccessful attempt to create a private financing intermediary for brownfield redevelopment projects," Community Affairs Discussion Paper 05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2006. "Swedish Industry and Kyoto An Assessment of the Effects of the European CO2 Emission Permit Trading System," Working Paper Series 06/01, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Kohnz, Simone, 2006. "Ratification quotas in international agreements," Discussion Papers in Economics 900, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2006. "Economic modeling approaches for wildlife and species conservation," Working Paper Series 7006, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Vulnerability and Natural Disasters in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu and the Kyrgyz Republic," Departmental Working Papers 2006-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, demographic and political determinants of pollution reassessed," KOF Working papers 06-129, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martin Gassebner & Noel Gaston & Michael J. Lamla, 2006. "Relief for the Environment? The Importance of an Increasingly Unimportant Industrial Sector," KOF Working papers 06-130, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Magdalena Ramada-Sarasola, 2006. "The impact of international organizations on the environment," KOF Working papers 06-131, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Macauley, Molly, 2006. "Ascribing Societal Benefit to Environmental Observations of the Earth from Space: The Multi-angle Imaging Spectroradiometer (MISR)," Discussion Papers dp-06-09, Resources For the Future.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy, 2006. "Do People Vote with Their Feet? An Empirical Test of Environmental Gentrification," Discussion Papers dp-06-10, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Siikamäki, Juha, 2006. "Air Emissions of Ammonia and Methane from Livestock Operations: Valuation and Policy Options," Discussion Papers dp-06-11, Resources For the Future.
- Jean-Marc Roda & Nsitou Mabiala, 2004. "Communautarist networks in African rainforests," Working Papers 40400, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Dec 2005.
- C. Duke & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Salinity in Water Markets : An ExperimentalInvestigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy, Victoria," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 950, The University of Melbourne.