The Icelandic debate on the case for a fishing fee: A non- technical introduction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthíasson, Thórólfur, 2001. "The Icelandic debate on the case for a fishing fee: a non-technical introduction," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-312, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Minehart, Deborah & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1999.
"Ex Post Regret and the Decentralized Sharing of Information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 114-131, April.
- Deborah Minehart & Suzanne Scotchmer, 1995. "Ex Post Regret and the Decentralized Sharing of Information," Papers 0058, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Michael Kremer, 1997. "Patent Buy-Outs: A Mechanism for Encouraging Innovation," NBER Working Papers 6304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kremer, Michael R., 1998. "Patent Buyouts: A Mechanism for Encouraging Innovation," Scholarly Articles 3693705, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gandal, Neil & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1993.
"Coordinating research through research joint ventures,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 173-193, June.
- Gandal, N. & Scotchmen, S., 1991. "Coordinating Research Through Research Joint Ventures," Papers 6-91, Tel Aviv.
- Michael Kremer, 1998. "Patent Buyouts: A Mechanism for Encouraging Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1137-1167.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Auctioning Incentive Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Francesca Cornelli & Mark Schankerman, 1999. "Patent Renewals and R&D Incentives," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(2), pages 197-213, Summer.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1985. "Optimal Selling Strategies under Uncertainty for a Discriminating Monopolist When Demands Are Interdependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 345-361, March.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June.
- David Sappington, 1982. "Optimal Regulation of Research and Development under Imperfect Information," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 354-368, Autumn.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1988. "Full Extraction of the Surplus in Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1247-1257, November.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John & Reny, Philip J, 1989. "Extracting the Surplus in the Common-Value Auction," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1451-1459, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Weitzman, Martin, 2003. "Icelandic Fisheries Management: Fees versus Quotas," CEPR Discussion Papers 3849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fridrik Baldursson & Jon Sturluson, 2011.
"Fees and the Efficiency of Tradable Permit Systems: An Experimental Approach,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Sturluson, Jon Thor, 2008. "Fees and the efficiency of tradable permit systems: an experimental approach," MPRA Paper 14182, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Saevaldsson, Hordur & Gunnlaugsson, Stefan B., 2015. "The Icelandic pelagic sector and its development under an ITQ management system," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 207-215.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 2002. "J. Peter Clinch, Kai Schlegelmilch, Rolf-Ulrich Sprenger and Ursula Triebswetter (Ed), 2002, Greening the Budget: Budgetary Policies for Environmental Improvement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(4), pages 485-488, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResource Rent Distribution; fishing fee; Dutch disease; counter cyclical economic policy; rent seeking;
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0004004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .