Report NEP-ENV-2001-02-14This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Dovers, 2000. "Operationalising ecological economics: an academic perspective," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0001, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 2000. "The Icelandic debate on the case for a fishing fee: A non- technical introduction," Industrial Organization 0004004, EconWPA.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 2000. "Changing rules for regulation of Icelandic fisheries," Industrial Organization 0004005, EconWPA.
- Kverndokk,S. & Rosendahl,E., 2000. "CO2 mitigation costs and ancillary benefits in the Nordic countries, the UK and Ireland : a survey," Memorandum 34/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore