Changing rules for regulation of Icelandic fisheries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsResource Rent Distribution; Fishery Management; Fishery regulation; Rules of Governance;
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L79 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Other
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2001-02-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2001-02-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0004005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .