Citations for "ZETATM analysis A new model to identify bankruptcy risk of corporations"
by Altman, Edward I. & Haldeman, Robert G. & Narayanan, P.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Antonio David Somoza Lopez & Josep Vallverdu Calafell, 2003. "Una comparacion de la seleccion de los ratios contables en los modelos contable-financieros de prediccion de la insolvencia empresarial," Working Papers in Economics 94, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Harlan L. Etheridge & Kathy H. Y. Hsu, 2015. "Minimizing the Costs of Using Models to Assess the Financial Health of Banks," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(11), pages 9-18, November.
- Yusuf Ali Al-Hroot, 2015. "The Influence Of Sample Size And Selection Of Financial Ratios In Bankruptcy Model Accuracy," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 7-19, May.
- Colvin, Christopher L. & de Jong, Abe & Fliers, Philip T., 2015.
"Predicting the past: Understanding the causes of bank distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 97-121.
- Colvin, Christopher L. & de Jong, Abe & Fliers, Philip T., 2014. "Predicting the past: Understanding the causes of bank distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Christopher L. Colvin & Abe de Jong & Philip T. Fliers, 2013. "Predicting the Past: Understanding the Causes of Bank Distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s," Working Papers 0035, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Zhang, Tianwei & Ellinger, Paul N., 2006. "Credit Risk and Financial Performance Assessment of Illinois Farmers: A Comparison of Approaches with Farm Accounting Data," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21384, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kolari, James & Glennon, Dennis & Shin, Hwan & Caputo, Michele, 2002. "Predicting large US commercial bank failures," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 361-387.
- Afsaneh Assadian & Jon Ford, 1997. "Determinants of business failure: The role of firm size," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 15-23, March.
- Richard J. Arend, 2008. "Differences in RBV strategic factors and the need to consider opposing factors in turnaround outcomes," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 337-355.
- Isidoro Guzmán & Stephen Morrow, 2007. "Measuring efficiency and productivity in professional football teams: evidence from the English Premier League," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(4), pages 309-328, November.
- Maurice Peat, 2001. "Bankruptcy Probability: A Theoretical and Empirical Examination," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 20.
- John Nkwoma Inekwe, 2016. "Financial Distress, Employees’ Welfare and Entrepreneurship Among SMEs," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 1135-1153, December.
- Tensie Steijvers & Wim Voordeckers & Koen Vanhoof, 2010. "Collateral, relationship lending and family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 243-259, April.
- Delianedis, Gordon & Geske, Robert, 1998. "Credit Risk and Risk Neutral Default Probabilities: Information About Migrations and Defaults," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7dm2d31p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jones, Stewart & Johnstone, David & Wilson, Roy, 2015. "An empirical evaluation of the performance of binary classifiers in the prediction of credit ratings changes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 72-85.
- Weitzel, Utz & Kling, Gerhard, 2012. "Sold below value? Why some targets accept very low and even negative takeover premiums," MPRA Paper 42832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Lili & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2007. "Using Bayesian networks for bankruptcy prediction: Some methodological issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 738-753, July.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Kim, Soo Y. & Upneja, Arun, 2014. "Predicting restaurant financial distress using decision tree and AdaBoosted decision tree models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 354-362.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2012. "The influence of variable selection methods on the accuracy of bankruptcy prediction models," MPRA Paper 44383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Jie & Thomas, Lyn C., 2012. "Comparisons of linear regression and survival analysis using single and mixture distributions approaches in modelling LGD," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 204-215.
- Gregory R. Duffee, 1994.
"On measuring credit risks of derivative instruments,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duffee, Gregory R., 1996. "On measuring credit risks of derivative instruments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 805-833, June.
- Eriksson, Kent & Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica & Lindstrand, Angelika, 2014. "Modeling firm specific internationalization risk: An application to banks’ risk assessment in lending to firms that do international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1085.
- Paolo Angelis & Fulvio Gismondi & Riccardo Ottaviani, 1994. "A non-parametric statistical model for the control of Italian insurance companies," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 17(1), pages 69-84, March.
- Shao-Chi Chang & Sheng-Syan Chen & Ailing Hsing & Chia Huang, 2007. "Investment opportunities, free cash flow, and stock valuation effects of secured debt offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 123-145, February.
- Uri Benzion & Eyal Lahav & Koresh Galil, 2015. "Debt composition and lax screening in the Israel corporate bond market," Working Papers 1504, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Adli Abouzeedan & Michael Busler, 2005. "ASPEM as the New Topographic Analysis Tool for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) Performance Models Utilization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2013.
"On the prediction of corporate financial distress in the light of the financial crisis: empirical evidence from Greek listed firms,"
164, Bank of Greece.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2015. "On the Prediction of Corporate Financial Distress in the Light of the Financial Crisis: Empirical Evidence from Greek Listed Firms," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 407-428, November.
- Layla Khoja & Maxwell Chipulu & Ranadeva Jayasekera, 2016. "Analysing corporate insolvency in the Gulf Cooperation Council using logistic regression and multidimensional scaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 483-518, April.
- Cleary, Sean & Hebb, Greg, 2016. "An efficient and functional model for predicting bank distress: In and out of sample evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 101-111.
- Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled, 2006. "On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1193-1200, October.
- Mario Coccia & Mario Taretto, 2005. "Analisi e valutazione delle performance economico-tecnologiche dei paesi e situazione italiana," CERIS Working Paper 200509, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2014. "On corporate financial distress prediction: what can we learn from private firms in a small open economy?," Working Papers 188, Bank of Greece.
- Mogilat , Anastasia & Ipatova, Irina, 2016. "Technical efficiency as a factor of Russian industrial companies’ risks of financial distress," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 42, pages 05-29.
- Denis Fougère & Cécile Golfier & Guillaume Horny & Elisabeth Kremp, 2013. "Quel a été l'impact de la crise de 2008 sur la défaillance des entreprises ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 462(1), pages 69-97.
- Alina Mihaela Dima & Simona Vasilache, 2016. "Credit Risk modeling for Companies Default Prediction using Neural Networks," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 127-143, September.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Yu-Chiang & Ansell, Jake, 2007. "Measuring retail company performance using credit scoring techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1595-1606, December.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Firth, Michael & Fung, Hung-Gay, 1999. "A multivariate analysis of the determinants of Moody's bank financial strength ratings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 267-283, August.
- Ewert, Ralf & Szczesny, Andrea, 2001. "Countdown for the New Basle Capital Accord: Are German banks ready for the internal ratings-based approach?," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Lubomír Lízal, 2002. "Determinants of Financial Distress: What Drives Bankruptcy in a Transition Economy? The Czech Republic Case," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 451, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zaghdoudi Khemais & Djebali Nesrine & Mezni Mohamed, 2016. "Credit Scoring and Default Risk Prediction: A Comparative Study between Discriminant Analysis & Logistic Regression," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 39-53, April.
- Joseph, George & Lipka, Roland, 2006. "Distressed firms and the secular deterioration in usefulness of accounting information," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 295-303, February.
- Deni Memic, 2015. "Assessing Credit Default using Logistic Regression and Multiple Discriminant Analysis: Empirical Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 13(1), pages 128-153.
- Ciampi, Francesco, 2015. "Corporate governance characteristics and default prediction modeling for small enterprises. An empirical analysis of Italian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1012-1025.
- Robert O. Edmister & Gay B. Hatfield, 1995. "The Significance of Porfolio Lenders to Real Estate Brokers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 57-68.
- Lensberg, Terje & Eilifsen, Aasmund & McKee, Thomas E., 2006. "Bankruptcy theory development and classification via genetic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 677-697, March.
- Timothy Bates & William D. Bradford, 1992. "Factors Affecting New Firm Success and Their Use in Venture Capital Financing," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 2(1), pages 23-38, Fall.
- Antonio Angelo Romano & Giuseppe Scandurra & Alfonso Carfora, 2016. "Estimating the Impact of Feed-in Tariff Adoption: Similarities and Divergences among Countries through a Propensity-score Matching Method," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 144-151.
- Bellalah, Mondher & Zouari, Sami & Levyne, Olivier, 2016. "The performance of hybrid models in the assessment of default risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 259-265.
- Hui Hu & Milind Sathye, 2015. "Predicting Financial Distress in the Hong Kong Growth Enterprises Market from the Perspective of Financial Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1186, January.
- Camelia Burja & Vasile Burja, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Risk And Performance: Empirical Evidence Of Romanian Agricultural Holdings," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 21.
- Pompe, Paul P.M. & Bilderbeek, Jan, 2005. "The prediction of bankruptcy of small- and medium-sized industrial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 847-868, November.
- Scelles, Nicolas & Szymanski, Stefan & Dermit-Richard, Nadine, 2016. "Insolvency in French Soccer," MPRA Paper 71219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, Carlos P. & Faria, João R., 2015. "Financial distress drivers in Brazilian banks: A dynamic slacks approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 258-268.
- Iqbal, Zahid & Shetty, Shekar, 2002. "Insider trading and stock market perception of bankruptcy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 525-535.
- Malhotra, Manoj K. & Sharma, Subhash & Nair, Satish S., 1999. "Decision making using multiple models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Sohn, So Young & Kim, Hong Sik, 2007. "Random effects logistic regression model for default prediction of technology credit guarantee fund," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 472-478, November.
- Fernando García & Francisco Guijarro & Ismael Moya, 2013. "Monitoring credit risk in the social economy sector by means of a binary goal programming model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 483-495, September.
- Malcolm Smith & Yun Ren & Yinan Dong, 2011. "The predictive ability of “conservatism” and “governance” variables in corporate financial disclosures," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 171-185, September.
- Peluso, Stefano & Mira, Antonietta & Muliere, Pietro, 2015. "Reinforced urn processes for credit risk models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 1-12.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis & Ian Garrett, 2016. "On the prediction of financial distress in developed and emerging markets: Does the choice of accounting and market information matter? A comparison of UK and Indian Firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Ghassan Hossari, 2012. "Optimising errors in signaling corporate collapse using MCCCRA," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 300-316.
- Catherine Refait, 2004. "La prévision de la faillite fondée sur l’analyse financière de l’entreprise : un état des lieux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 129-147.
- Maurice Peat, 2003.
"Factors Affecting the Probability of Bankruptcy,"
Working Paper Series
130, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Maurice Peat, 2007. "Factors Affecting the Probability of Bankruptcy: A Managerial Decision Based Approach," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(3), pages 303-324.
- Fabián Enrique Salazar Villano, 2013. "Cuantificación del riesgo de incumplimiento en créditos de libre inversión: un ejercicio econométrico para una entidad bancaria del municipio de Popayán, Colombia," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, December.
- Viral V. Acharya & Sergei A. Davydenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2011.
"Cash Holdings and Credit Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
16995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Improving Classifier Performance Assessment of Credit Scoring Models," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Iulian Viorel Brasoveanu & Florin Dobre & Laura Brad, 2014. "Increasing Financial Audit Quality Using A New Model To Estimate Financial Performance," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 88-107, October.
- Azzouz Elhamma, 2009. "La gestion du risque crédit par la méthode du scoring: cas de la Banque Populaire de Rabat-Kénitra," Post-Print halshs-00607954, HAL.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Zong, Sijing, 2006. "The cash flow-investment relationship: International evidence of limited access to external finance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Mitroussi, K. & Abouarghoub, W. & Haider, J.J. & Pettit, S.J. & Tigka, N., 2016. "Performance drivers of shipping loans: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 438-452.
- Amin Jan & Maran Marimuthu, 2016. "Bankruptcy Profile of Foreign versus Domestic Islamic Banks of Malaysia: A Post Crisis Period Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 332-346.
- Saoussen Boujelben & Fedhila Hassouna, 2007. "La pertinence des cash-flows d'exploitation et de l'information financière traditionnelle dans la prévision de la détresse financière des entreprises tunisiennes," Post-Print halshs-00544881, HAL.
- M. Naresh Kumar & V. Sree Hari Rao, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating Internal Credit Risk and Bankruptcy Prediction under Basel II Regime," Papers 1502.00882, arXiv.org.
- Slawomir Juszczyk & Rafal Balina, 2013. "Effectiveness of Polish and Foreign Disdcriminant Models," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Situm Mario, 2014. "Inability of Gearing-Ratio as Predictor for Early Warning Systems," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(2), pages 23-45, September.
- Qunfeng LIAO & Seyed MEHDIAN, 2016. "Measuring Financial Distress And Predicting Corporate Bankruptcy: An Index Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 17, pages 33-51, June.
- Greta Falavigna, 2011. "An artificial neural network approach for assigning rating judgements to Italian Small Firms," CERIS Working Paper 201104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Chiuling Lu & Ann Yang & Jui-Feng Huang, 2015. "Bankruptcy predictions for U.S. air carrier operations: a study of financial data," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 574-589, July.
- B. Luppi & M. Marzo & E. Scorcu, 2007. "A credit risk model for Italian SMEs," Working Papers 600, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "The influence of the business cycle on bankruptcy probability," Discussion Papers 466, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2007. "Indicators of corporate default : an EU based empirical study," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Sep 2007.
- Altman, Edward I. & Saunders, Anthony, 1997. "Credit risk measurement: Developments over the last 20 years," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1721-1742, December.
- Gianpaolo Iazzolino & Rossella Gabriele, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development: An Analysis of Financial Reliability in Energy Service Companies Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 222-233.
- Kim, Hong Sik & Sohn, So Young, 2010. "Support vector machines for default prediction of SMEs based on technology credit," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 838-846, March.
- du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric, 2011. "Predicting corporate bankruptcy using a self-organizing map: An empirical study to improve the forecasting horizon of a financial failure model," MPRA Paper 44262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almamy, Jeehan & Aston, John & Ngwa, Leonard N., 2016. "An evaluation of Altman's Z-score using cash flow ratio to predict corporate failure amid the recent financial crisis: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 278-285.
- Cakir, Murat, 2005.
"Firma Başarısızlığının Dinamiklerinin Belirlenmesinde Makina Öğrenmesi Teknikleri: Ampirik Uygulamalar ve Karşılaştırmalı Analiz
[Machine Learning Techniques in Determining the Dynamics of Corporat," MPRA Paper 55975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peresetsky, A. A., 2011. "What factors drive the Russian banks license withdrawal," MPRA Paper 41507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pindado, Julio & Rodrigues, Luis & de la Torre, Chabela, 2008. "Estimating financial distress likelihood," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 995-1003, September.
- Samir Trabelsi & Roc He & Lawrence He & Martin Kusy, 2015. "A comparison of Bayesian, Hazard, and Mixed Logit model of bankruptcy prediction," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Marco Botta & Luca Colombo, 2016. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Structure Decisions," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def038, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 2007. "Classification accuracy and correlation: LDA in failure prediction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 210-225, November.
- Eric J. Higgins & Joseph R. Mason, 2003. "What is the value of recourse to asset backed securities? A clinical study of credit card banks," Working Papers 03-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2011. "Small, alone and poor: a merciless portrait of insolvent French firms, 2007-2010," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-36, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- James S. Ang & James Wuh Lin & Floyd Tyler, 1995. "Evidence on the Lack of Separation between Business and Personal Risks among Small Businesses," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 4(2), pages 197-210, Fall.
- Han, Chulwoo & Jang, Youngmin, 2013. "Effects of debt collection practices on loss given default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-31.
- Chi Xie & Changqing Luo & Xiang Yu, 2011. "Financial distress prediction based on SVM and MDA methods: the case of Chinese listed companies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 671-686, April.
- Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2006.
"Internal ratings systems, implied credit risk and the consistency of banks' risk classification policies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1899-1926, July.
- Jacobson, Tor & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2003. "Internal Ratings Systems, Implied Credit Risk and the Consistency of Banks’ Risk Classification Policies," Working Paper Series 155, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Marek Vochozka, 2010.
"Vývoj metod komplexního hodnocení výkonnosti podniku
[Development of Methods for Comprehensive Evaluation of Business Performance]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 675-688.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:34:v:2:y:2014:i:34:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mramor, Dusan & Valentincic, Aljosa, 2003. "Forecasting the liquidity of very small private companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 745-771, November.
- Petr Jakubík & Petr Teplý, 2011. "The JT Index as an Indicator of Financial Stability of Corporate Sector," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 157-176.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Modeling reasons for Russian bank license withdrawal: Unaccounted factors," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 49-64.
- Ali DERAN & Omer ISKENDEROGLU & Incilay ERDURU, 2014. "Regional Differences and Financial Ratios: A Comparative Approach on Companies of ISE City Indexes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 946-955.
- Josep M. Argilés, 1998. "Accounting information and the prediction of farm viability," Economics Working Papers 277, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Laitinen, Erkki K. & Laitinen, Teija, 2000. "Bankruptcy prediction: Application of the Taylor's expansion in logistic regression," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 327-349.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015. "How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Jeffrey MacKie-Mason, 1988.
"Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?,"
NBER Working Papers
2632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rassoul Yazdipour & Richard Constand, 2010. "Predicting Firm Failure: A Behavioral Finance Perspective," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 14(3), pages 90-104, Fall.
- Cecilia Wagner Ricci, 2003. "Bankruptcy Prediction: The Case of the CLECS," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 71-82.
- Edward I. Altman, 2013. "Predicting financial distress of companies: revisiting the Z-Score and ZETAÂ® models," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 17, pages 428-456 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Foreman, R. Dean, 2003. "A logistic analysis of bankruptcy within the US local telecommunications industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 135-166.
- Pal, John & Medway, Dominic & Byrom, John, 2011. "Deconstructing the notion of blame in corporate failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1043-1051, October.
- Manzoni, Katiuscia, 2004. "Modeling Eurobond credit ratings and forecasting downgrade probability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 277-300.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2011. "Cost-sensitive classification for rare events: an application to the credit rating model validation for SMEs," Working Papers 201134, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2010. "Predicting bankruptcy using neural networks and other classification methods: the influence of variable selection techniques on model accuracy," MPRA Paper 44375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skogsvik, Kenth, 2005. "On the Choice-Based Sample Bias in Probabilistic Business Failure Prediction," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2005:13, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2006.
- M. Naresh Kumar & V. Sree Hari Rao, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating Internal Credit Risk and Bankruptcy Prediction under Basel II Regime," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Caro, Norma Patricia, 2015. "Descripción de empresas en crisis financiera: el caso de Argentina en las décadas del 1990 y 2000," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Grunert, Jens & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2002.
"The Role of Non-financial Factors in Internal Credit Ratings,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grunert, Jens & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2005. "The role of non-financial factors in internal credit ratings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 509-531, February.
- Altman, Edward J. & Baidya, Tara K. N. & Dias, Luiz Manoel Ribeiro, 1979. "Revisão de problemas financeiros em empresas," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 19(1), January.
- Shuk-Wern Ong & Voon Choong Yap & Roy W.L. Khong, 2011. "Corporate failure prediction: a study of public listed companies in Malaysia," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 553-564, June.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2014. "Default Predictors in Credit Scoring - Evidence from France’s Retail Banking Institution," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Agarwal, Vineet & Taffler, Richard, 2008. "Comparing the performance of market-based and accounting-based bankruptcy prediction models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1541-1551, August.
- Alessandro Zeli, 2014. "The financial distress indicators trend in Italy: an analysis of medium-size enterprises," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 199-221, December.
- Camelia DELCEA & Maria DASCALU, 2011. "A Method For Identifying The Possible Causes Of Failure In The Case Of Service Companies," Journal of Doctoral Research in Economics, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 48-61, September.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Silvia Angela Osmetti, 2011. "Generalized Extreme Value Regression for Binary Rare Events Data: an Application to Credit Defaults," Working Papers 201120, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart, 2010. "The development of a simple and intuitive rating system under Solvency II," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 500-510, June.
- Lili Sun, 2007. "A re-evaluation of auditors’ opinions versus statistical models in bankruptcy prediction," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-78, January.
- Rozsa Andrea, 2014. "Financial Performance Analysis And Bankruptcy Prediction In Hungarian Dairy Sector," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 938-947, July.
- Philosophov, Leonid V. & Philosophov, Vladimir L., 2002. "Corporate bankruptcy prognosis: An attempt at a combined prediction of the bankruptcy event and time interval of its occurrence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 375-406.
- Fougère, D. & Golfier, C. & Horny, G. & Kremp, E., 2013. "What has been the impact of the 2008 crisis on firms’ default? (in French)," Working papers 463, Banque de France.
- Goriunov Dmytro & Venzhyk Katerina, 2013. "Loan Default Prediction in Ukrainian Retail Banking," EERC Working Paper Series 13/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.