Citations for "ZETATM analysis A new model to identify bankruptcy risk of corporations"
by Altman, Edward I. & Haldeman, Robert G. & Narayanan, P.
- Lubomír Lízal, 2002. "Determinants of Financial Distress: What Drives Bankruptcy in a Transition Economy? The Czech Republic Case," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 451, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart, 2010. "The development of a simple and intuitive rating system under Solvency II," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 500-510, June.
- Grunert, Jens & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2005.
"The role of non-financial factors in internal credit ratings,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 509-531, February.
- Grunert, Jens & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2002. "The Role of Non-financial Factors in Internal Credit Ratings," CEPR Discussion Papers 3415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laitinen, Erkki K. & Laitinen, Teija, 2000. "Bankruptcy prediction: Application of the Taylor's expansion in logistic regression," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 327-349.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2011. "Cost-sensitive classification for rare events: an application to the credit rating model validation for SMEs," Working Papers 201134, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Peluso, Stefano & Mira, Antonietta & Muliere, Pietro, 2015. "Reinforced urn processes for credit risk models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 1-12.
- Philosophov, Leonid V. & Philosophov, Vladimir L., 2002. "Corporate bankruptcy prognosis: An attempt at a combined prediction of the bankruptcy event and time interval of its occurrence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 375-406.
- Mramor, Dusan & Valentincic, Aljosa, 2003. "Forecasting the liquidity of very small private companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 745-771, November.
- du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric, 2011. "Predicting corporate bankruptcy using a self-organizing map: An empirical study to improve the forecasting horizon of a financial failure model," MPRA Paper 44262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colvin, Christopher L. & de Jong, Abe & Fliers, Philip T., 2014.
"Predicting the past: Understanding the causes of bank distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s,"
QUCEH Working Paper Series
14-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Colvin, Christopher L. & de Jong, Abe & Fliers, Philip T., 2015. "Predicting the past: Understanding the causes of bank distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 97-121.
- Christopher L. Colvin & Abe de Jong & Philip T. Fliers, 2013. "Predicting the Past: Understanding the Causes of Bank Distress in the Netherlands in the 1920s," Working Papers 0035, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Greta Falavigna, 2011. "An artificial neural network approach for assigning rating judgements to Italian Small Firms," CERIS Working Paper 201104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- repec:aes:jdreco:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:48-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Coccia & Mario Taretto, 2005. "Analisi e valutazione delle performance economico-tecnologiche dei paesi e situazione italiana," CERIS Working Paper 200509, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Chiuling Lu & Ann Yang & Jui-Feng Huang, 2015. "Bankruptcy predictions for U.S. air carrier operations: a study of financial data," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 574-589, July.
- Camelia Burja & Vasile Burja, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Risk And Performance: Empirical Evidence Of Romanian Agricultural Holdings," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 21.
- Timothy Bates & William D. Bradford, 1992. "Factors Affecting New Firm Success and Their Use in Venture Capital Financing," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 2(1), pages 23-38, Fall.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "The influence of the business cycle on bankruptcy probability," Discussion Papers 466, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lili Sun, 2007. "A re-evaluation of auditors’ opinions versus statistical models in bankruptcy prediction," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-78, January.
- Amin Jan & Maran Marimuthu, 2016. "Bankruptcy Profile of Foreign versus Domestic Islamic Banks of Malaysia: A Post Crisis Period Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 332-346.
- Kolari, James & Glennon, Dennis & Shin, Hwan & Caputo, Michele, 2002. "Predicting large US commercial bank failures," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 361-387.
- Chi Xie & Changqing Luo & Xiang Yu, 2011. "Financial distress prediction based on SVM and MDA methods: the case of Chinese listed companies," Quality & Quantity- International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 671-686, April.
- Iqbal, Zahid & Shetty, Shekar, 2002. "Insider trading and stock market perception of bankruptcy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 525-535.
- Bellalah, Mondher & Zouari, Sami & Levyne, Olivier, 2016. "The performance of hybrid models in the assessment of default risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 259-265.
- M. Naresh Kumar & V. Sree Hari Rao, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating Internal Credit Risk and Bankruptcy Prediction under Basel II Regime," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2007. "Indicators of corporate default : an EU based empirical study," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Sep 2007.
- Deni Memic, 2015. "Assessing Credit Default using Logistic Regression and Multiple Discriminant Analysis: Empirical Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 13(1), pages 128-153.
- Zhang, Tianwei & Ellinger, Paul N., 2006. "Credit Risk and Financial Performance Assessment of Illinois Farmers: A Comparison of Approaches with Farm Accounting Data," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21384, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peresetsky, A. A., 2011. "What factors drive the Russian banks license withdrawal," MPRA Paper 41507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990.
" Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-93, December.
- Hui Hu & Milind Sathye, 2015. "Predicting Financial Distress in the Hong Kong Growth Enterprises Market from the Perspective of Financial Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1186, January.
- Maurice Peat, 2003.
"Factors Affecting the Probability of Bankruptcy,"
Working Paper Series
130, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Maurice Peat, 2007. "Factors Affecting the Probability of Bankruptcy: A Managerial Decision Based Approach," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(3), pages 303-324.
- Eriksson, Kent & Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica & Lindstrand, Angelika, 2014. "Modeling firm specific internationalization risk: An application to banks’ risk assessment in lending to firms that do international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1085.
- Ghassan Hossari, 2012. "Optimising errors in signaling corporate collapse using MCCCRA," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 300-316.
- Altman, Edward I. & Saunders, Anthony, 1997. "Credit risk measurement: Developments over the last 20 years," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1721-1742, December.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Improving Classifier Performance Assessment of Credit Scoring Models," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- James S. Ang & James Wuh Lin & Floyd Tyler, 1995. "Evidence on the Lack of Separation between Business and Personal Risks among Small Businesses," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 4(2), pages 197-210, Fall.
- Azzouz Elhamma, 2009. "La gestion du risque crédit par la méthode du scoring: cas de la Banque Populaire de Rabat-Kénitra," Post-Print halshs-00607954, HAL.
- Gianpaolo Iazzolino & Rossella Gabriele, 2016. "Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development: An Analysis of Financial Reliability in Energy Service Companies Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 222-233.
- Ali DERAN & Omer ISKENDEROGLU & Incilay ERDURU, 2014. "Regional Differences and Financial Ratios: A Comparative Approach on Companies of ISE City Indexes," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 946-955.
- Cleary, Sean & Hebb, Greg, 2016. "An efficient and functional model for predicting bank distress: In and out of sample evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 101-111.
- Viral V. Acharya & Sergei A. Davydenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2011.
"Cash Holdings and Credit Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
16995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Smith & Yun Ren & Yinan Dong, 2011. "The predictive ability of “conservatism” and “governance” variables in corporate financial disclosures," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 171-185, September.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Firth, Michael & Fung, Hung-Gay, 1999. "A multivariate analysis of the determinants of Moody's bank financial strength ratings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 267-283, August.
- Rozsa Andrea, 2014. "Financial Performance Analysis And Bankruptcy Prediction In Hungarian Dairy Sector," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 938-947, July.
- Afsaneh Assadian & Jon Ford, 1997. "Determinants of business failure: The role of firm size," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 15-23, March.
- Manzoni, Katiuscia, 2004. "Modeling Eurobond credit ratings and forecasting downgrade probability," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 277-300.
- Mario Situm, 2014. "Inability of Gearing-Ratio as Predictor for Early Warning Systems," Business Systems Research, Society for Promotion of Business Information Technology (BIT), vol. 5(2), pages 23-45.
- Iulian Viorel Brasoveanu & Florin Dobre & Laura Brad, 2014. "Increasing Financial Audit Quality Using A New Model To Estimate Financial Performance," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 88-107, October.
- Eric J. Higgins & Joseph R. Mason, 2003. "What is the value of recourse to asset backed securities? A clinical study of credit card banks," Working Papers 03-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cecilia Wagner Ricci, 2003. "Bankruptcy Prediction: The Case of the CLECS," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 71-82.
- Pompe, Paul P.M. & Bilderbeek, Jan, 2005. "The prediction of bankruptcy of small- and medium-sized industrial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 847-868, November.
- Ewert, Ralf & Szczesny, Andrea, 2001. "Countdown for the New Basle Capital Accord: Are German banks ready for the internal ratings-based approach?," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Aggarwal, Raj & Zong, Sijing, 2006. "The cash flow-investment relationship: International evidence of limited access to external finance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Almamy, Jeehan & Aston, John & Ngwa, Leonard N., 2016. "An evaluation of Altman's Z-score using cash flow ratio to predict corporate failure amid the recent financial crisis: Evidence from the UK," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 278-285.
- Jones, Stewart & Johnstone, David & Wilson, Roy, 2015. "An empirical evaluation of the performance of binary classifiers in the prediction of credit ratings changes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 72-85.
- Agarwal, Vineet & Taffler, Richard, 2008. "Comparing the performance of market-based and accounting-based bankruptcy prediction models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1541-1551, August.
- Shuk-Wern Ong & Voon Choong Yap & Roy W.L. Khong, 2011. "Corporate failure prediction: a study of public listed companies in Malaysia," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 553-564, June.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2014. "On corporate financial distress prediction: what can we learn from private firms in a small open economy?," Working Papers 188, Bank of Greece.
- Goriunov Dmytro & Venzhyk Katerina, 2013. "Loan Default Prediction in Ukrainian Retail Banking," EERC Working Paper Series 13/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Richard J. Arend, 2008. "Differences in RBV strategic factors and the need to consider opposing factors in turnaround outcomes," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 337-355.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2010. "Predicting bankruptcy using neural networks and other classification methods: the influence of variable selection techniques on model accuracy," MPRA Paper 44375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Vochozka, 2010.
"Vývoj metod komplexního hodnocení výkonnosti podniku
[Development of Methods for Comprehensive Evaluation of Business Performance]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(5), pages 675-688.
- Adli Abouzeedan & Michael Busler, 2005. "ASPEM as the New Topographic Analysis Tool for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) Performance Models Utilization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Modeling reasons for Russian bank license withdrawal: Unaccounted factors," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 49-64.
- Skogsvik, Kenth, 2005. "On the Choice-Based Sample Bias in Probabilistic Business Failure Prediction," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2005:13, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2006.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis, 2013. "On the prediction of corporate financial distress in the light of the financial crisis: empirical evidence from Greek listed firms," Working Papers 164, Bank of Greece.
- Isidoro Guzmán & Stephen Morrow, 2007. "Measuring efficiency and productivity in professional football teams: evidence from the English Premier League," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(4), pages 309-328, November.
- Gregory R. Duffee, 1994.
"On measuring credit risks of derivative instruments,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duffee, Gregory R., 1996. "On measuring credit risks of derivative instruments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 805-833, June.
- Catherine Refait, 2004. "La prévision de la faillite fondée sur l’analyse financière de l’entreprise : un état des lieux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 129-147.
- Jacobson, Tor & Lindé, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2003.
"Internal Ratings Systems, Implied Credit Risk and the Consistency of Banks’ Risk Classification Policies,"
Working Paper Series
155, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2006. "Internal ratings systems, implied credit risk and the consistency of banks' risk classification policies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1899-1926, July.
- Robert O. Edmister & Gay B. Hatfield, 1995. "The Significance of Porfolio Lenders to Real Estate Brokers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 57-68.
- Slawomir Juszczyk & Rafal Balina, 2013. "Effectiveness of Polish and Foreign Disdcriminant Models," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Fernando García & Francisco Guijarro & Ismael Moya, 2013. "Monitoring credit risk in the social economy sector by means of a binary goal programming model," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 483-495, September.
- M. Naresh Kumar & V. Sree Hari Rao, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating Internal Credit Risk and Bankruptcy Prediction under Basel II Regime," Papers 1502.00882, arXiv.org.
- Malhotra, Manoj K. & Sharma, Subhash & Nair, Satish S., 1999. "Decision making using multiple models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Evangelos C. Charalambakis & Ian Garrett, 2016. "On the prediction of financial distress in developed and emerging markets: Does the choice of accounting and market information matter? A comparison of UK and Indian Firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-28, July.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delianedis, Gordon & Geske, Robert, 1998. "Credit Risk and Risk Neutral Default Probabilities: Information About Migrations and Defaults," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7dm2d31p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Silvia Angela Osmetti, 2011. "Generalized Extreme Value Regression for Binary Rare Events Data: an Application to Credit Defaults," Working Papers 201120, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Marco Botta & Luca Colombo, 2016. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Structure Decisions," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def038, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Scelles, Nicolas & Szymanski, Stefan & Dermit-Richard, Nadine, 2016. "Insolvency in French Soccer," MPRA Paper 71219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weitzel, Utz & Kling, Gerhard, 2012. "Sold below value? Why some targets accept very low and even negative takeover premiums," MPRA Paper 42832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurice Peat, 2001. "Bankruptcy Probability: A Theoretical and Empirical Examination," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 20.
- Paolo Angelis & Fulvio Gismondi & Riccardo Ottaviani, 1994. "A non-parametric statistical model for the control of Italian insurance companies," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 17(1), pages 69-84, March.
- Tensie Steijvers & Wim Voordeckers & Koen Vanhoof, 2010. "Collateral, relationship lending and family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 243-259, April.
- B. Luppi & M. Marzo & E. Scorcu, 2007. "A credit risk model for Italian SMEs," Working Papers 600, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rassoul Yazdipour & Richard Constand, 2010. "Predicting Firm Failure: A Behavioral Finance Perspective," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 14(3), pages 90-104, Fall.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2014. "Default Predictors in Credit Scoring - Evidence from France’s Retail Banking Institution," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Alessandro Zeli, 2014. "The financial distress indicators trend in Italy: an analysis of medium-size enterprises," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 199-221, December.
- Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled, 2006. "On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1193-1200, October.
- Shao-Chi Chang & Sheng-Syan Chen & Ailing Hsing & Chia Huang, 2007. "Investment opportunities, free cash flow, and stock valuation effects of secured debt offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 123-145, February.
- Fougère, D. & Golfier, C. & Horny, G. & Kremp, E., 2013. "What has been the impact of the 2008 crisis on firms’ default? (in French)," Working papers 463, Banque de France.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2011. "Small, alone and poor: a merciless portrait of insolvent French firms, 2007-2010," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-36, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Mitroussi, K. & Abouarghoub, W. & Haider, J.J. & Pettit, S.J. & Tigka, N., 2016. "Performance drivers of shipping loans: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 438-452.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2011:y:2011:i:2:id:394:p:157-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cakir, Murat, 2005.
"Firma Başarısızlığının Dinamiklerinin Belirlenmesinde Makina Öğrenmesi Teknikleri: Ampirik Uygulamalar ve Karşılaştırmalı Analiz
[Machine Learning Techniques in Determining the Dynamics of Corporat," MPRA Paper 55975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pal, John & Medway, Dominic & Byrom, John, 2011. "Deconstructing the notion of blame in corporate failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1043-1051, October.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015. "How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Josep M. Argilés, 1998. "Accounting information and the prediction of farm viability," Economics Working Papers 277, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Han, Chulwoo & Jang, Youngmin, 2013. "Effects of debt collection practices on loss given default," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-31.
- Ciampi, Francesco, 2015. "Corporate governance characteristics and default prediction modeling for small enterprises. An empirical analysis of Italian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1012-1025.
- Kim, Soo Y. & Upneja, Arun, 2014. "Predicting restaurant financial distress using decision tree and AdaBoosted decision tree models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 354-362.
- Pindado, Julio & Rodrigues, Luis & de la Torre, Chabela, 2008. "Estimating financial distress likelihood," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 995-1003, September.
- Layla Khoja & Maxwell Chipulu & Ranadeva Jayasekera, 2016. "Analysing corporate insolvency in the Gulf Cooperation Council using logistic regression and multidimensional scaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 483-518, April.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2012. "The influence of variable selection methods on the accuracy of bankruptcy prediction models," MPRA Paper 44383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uri Benzion & Eyal Lahav & Koresh Galil, 2015. "Debt composition and lax screening in the Israel corporate bond market," Working Papers 1504, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Antonio David Somoza Lopez & Josep Vallverdu Calafell, 2003. "Una comparacion de la seleccion de los ratios contables en los modelos contable-financieros de prediccion de la insolvencia empresarial," Working Papers in Economics 94, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Joseph, George & Lipka, Roland, 2006. "Distressed firms and the secular deterioration in usefulness of accounting information," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 295-303, February.
- Foreman, R. Dean, 2003. "A logistic analysis of bankruptcy within the US local telecommunications industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 135-166.
- Samir Trabelsi & Roc He & Lawrence He & Martin Kusy, 2015. "A comparison of Bayesian, Hazard, and Mixed Logit model of bankruptcy prediction," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Yusuf Ali Al-Hroot, 2015. "The Influence Of Sample Size And Selection Of Financial Ratios In Bankruptcy Model Accuracy," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 7-19, May.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:34:v:2:y:2014:i:34:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saoussen Boujelben & Fedhila Hassouna, 2007. "La pertinence des cash-flows d'exploitation et de l'information financière traditionnelle dans la prévision de la détresse financière des entreprises tunisiennes," Post-Print halshs-00544881, HAL.