Generalized Extreme Value Regression for Binary Rare Events Data: an Application to Credit Defaults
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. J. Hand & W. E. Henley, 1997. "Statistical Classification Methods in Consumer Credit Scoring: a Review," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 160(3), pages 523-541.
- Edmister, Robert O., 1972. "An Empirical Test of Financial Ratio Analysis for Small Business Failure Prediction," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 1477-1493, March.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joel, 2004. "Should SME exposures be treated as retail or corporate exposures? A comparative analysis of default probabilities and asset correlations in French and German SMEs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 773-788, April.
- Robert J. Barro, 2009. "Rare Disasters, Asset Prices, and Welfare Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 243-264, March.
- Ely Dahan & Haim Mendelson, 2001. "An Extreme-Value Model of Concept Testing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 102-116, January.
- Altman, Edward I. & Haldeman, Robert G. & Narayanan, P., 1977. "ZETATM analysis A new model to identify bankruptcy risk of corporations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 29-54, June.
- Thomas C. Wilson, 1998. "Portfolio credit risk," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 71-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Improving Classifier Performance Assessment of Credit Scoring Models," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2014.
"Financial Performance in Manufacturing Firms: A Comparison Between Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches,"
Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 32-45, January.
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2012. "Financial performance in manufacturing firms: a comparison between parametric and non parametric approaches," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1282, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2011. "Cost-sensitive classification for rare events: an application to the credit rating model validation for SMEs," Working Papers 201134, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-09-22 (Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2011-09-22 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2011-09-22 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2011-09-22 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .