Determinants of SME Loan Default: The Importance of Borrower-Level Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, Robert & O’Malley, Terence, 2016.
"The good, the bad and the impaired: A credit risk model of the Irish mortgage market,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-9.
- Kelly, Robert, 2011. "The Good, The Bad and The Impaired - A Credit Risk Model of the Irish Mortgage Market," Research Technical Papers 13/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:384-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010.
"Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," ifo Working Paper Series 72, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joel, 2004. "Should SME exposures be treated as retail or corporate exposures? A comparative analysis of default probabilities and asset correlations in French and German SMEs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 773-788, April.
- Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico, 2001. "Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 338-349, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martina Lawless & Fergal McCann, 2013.
"Determinants of Default: Evidence from a Sector-level Panel of Irish SME Loans,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 473-488.
- Lawless, Martina & McCann, Fergal, 2012. "Determinants of default: Evidence from a sector-level panel of Irish SME loans," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lawless, Martina & O'Toole, Conor & Lambert, Derek, 2014. "Financing SMEs in Recovery: Evidence for Irish Policy Options," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT276.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Alessio D’Ignazio & Marco Gallo & Giacinto Micucci, 2015.
"The Role of Leverage in Firm Solvency: Evidence From Bank Loans,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(2), pages 253-286, July.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Alessio Dï¿½Ignazio & Marco Gallo & Giacinto Micucci, 2014. "The role of leverage in firm solvency: evidence from bank loans," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 244, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-10-06 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2012-10-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2012-10-06 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SBM-2012-10-06 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:06/rt/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.