Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Araujo & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 61, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luis Araujo & Qingqing Cao & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2017. "Credit crunches, asset prices, and technological change," CERBE Working Papers wpC22, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Manove & A. Jorge Padilla, 1999. "Banking (Conservatively) with Optimists," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(2), pages 324-350, Summer.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2015.
"Banking, Liquidity, and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(7), pages 2011-2043, July.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2013. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite-Horizon Economy," NBER Working Papers 19129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2014. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2013. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," 2013 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2002.
"Small Business Credit Availability and Relationship Lending: The Importance of Bank Organisational Structure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 32-53, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2001. "Small business credit availability and relationship lending: the importance of bank organizational structure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke & Peter Voigt, 2011. "Doing R&D or Not (in a Crisis), That Is the Question …," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(9), pages 1525-1547, February.
- Barlevy, Gadi, 2003. "Credit market frictions and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1795-1818, November.
- Bhattacharya Sudipto & Chiesa Gabriella, 1995. "Proprietary Information, Financial Intermediation, and Research Incentives," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 328-357, October.
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2010.
"The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from U.S. Firms,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1037-1071, September.
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2007. "The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from US Firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/46, European University Institute.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pietro Garibaldi, 1998. "Bank Lending and Interest Rate Changes in a Dynamic Matching Model," IMF Working Papers 98/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Manove, Michael & Padilla, A Jorge & Pagano, Marco, 2001. "Collateral versus Project Screening: A Model of Lazy Banks," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 726-744, Winter.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001. "Financial Systems, Industrial Structure, and Growth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 467-482.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton, 1992. "An Incomplete Contracts Approach to Financial Contracting," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 473-494.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2017.
"How collateral laws shape lending and sectoral activity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 163-188.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2015. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & José M. Liberti & Jason D. Sturgess, 2016. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," NBER Working Papers 21911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pietro Garibaldi, 2005. "Gross Credit Flows," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 665-685.
- Mitchell Berlin & Alexander W. Butler, 2002. "Collateral and competition," Working Papers 02-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "Collateral Requirements: Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Macro-Prudential Policy," Working Papers w201211, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate restructuring; Collateral; Credit relationships; Credit crunch.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:casmef:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Marzioni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.