Doing R&D or not, that is the question (in a crisis…)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Etzkowitz & Marina Ranga, 2009. "A trans-Keynesian vision of innovation for the contemporary economic crisis: ‘picking winners’ revisited," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(10), pages 799-808, December.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Świadek Arkadiusz, 2012. "Influence the intensity of industrial relations on the innovative activity. Case of Lubuskie voivodeship in 2008-2010," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 16(2), pages 269-281, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate R&D investments; innovation activities; company strategy; economic crisis; R&D globalization;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-01-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-INO-2011-01-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-01-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:wpaper:201012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .