Report NEP-TID-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/12/doc2010-55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Doing R&D or not, that is the question (in a crisis…)," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-12, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Zheng, Jinghai, 2010. "Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm level productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martina Cecioni, 2010. "Firm entry, competitive pressures and the US inflation dynamics," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 773, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Laura Crispin & Subhra B. Saha & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2010. "Innovation spillovers in industrial cities," Working Paper 1025, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massard, 2010. "The determinants of innovation adoption," Working Papers 1034, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.