Report NEP-TID-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/12/doc2010-55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Doing R&D or not, that is the question (in a crisis…)," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-12, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Zheng, Jinghai, 2010. "Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm level productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martina Cecioni, 2010. "Firm entry, competitive pressures and the US inflation dynamics," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 773, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Laura Crispin & Subhra B. Saha & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2010. "Innovation spillovers in industrial cities," Working Paper 1025, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massard, 2010. "The determinants of innovation adoption," Working Papers 1034, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.