The determinants of innovation adoption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi SuriÃ±ach & Corinne Autant-Bernard & Fabio Manca & Nadine Massard & Rosina Moreno, 2009. "The diffusion/adoption of innovation in the internal market," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 384, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011.
"Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey,"
- Cilem Selin Hazir, 2011. "Conceptualizing the Role of Geographical Proximity in Project Based R&D Networks: A Literature Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1616, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation adoption; Innovation diffusion; Community Innovation Survey; Process adoption; Product adoption;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-01-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2011-01-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-01-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .