Report NEP-SBM-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O. Carboni, 2010. "Heterogeneity in R&D Cooperation: An Empirical Investigation," Working Paper CRENoS 201029, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Innovation in cultural industries: The role of university links," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/12/doc2010-55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massard, 2010. "The determinants of innovation adoption," Working Papers 1034, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-11, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Doing R&D or not, that is the question (in a crisis…)," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-12, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2010. "Job flows in Italian SMEs: a longitudinal analysis of growth, size and age," DISA Working Papers 1008, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 22 Dec 2010.
- Kitagawa, Fumi & Wigren, Caroline, 2010. "From Basic Research to Innovation: Entrepreneurial Intermediaries for Research Commercialization at Swedish ‘Strong Research Environments’," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni, 2010. "Assessing the determinants of fast growth in Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Zheng, Jinghai, 2010. "Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm level productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2010. "Closing the technology gap?," MPRA Paper 27586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore