Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 397-425, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2008.
"How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1611-1633.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2004. "How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," Working Papers 04-04, NET Institute, revised Dec 2004.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2005. "How do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," NBER Working Papers 11072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Amara & AbdelRahmen El Lahga, 2015. "A note on MAR and Jacobs externalities in the Tunisian manufacturing industries," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 151-167, July.
- Jacob Holm, 2014. "The significance of structural transformation to productivity growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1009-1036, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Firm growth; Peer effects econometrics Length 32 pages;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-01-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-01-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIC-2011-01-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-01-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2010-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.