Report NEP-ENT-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2010. "Creative Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni, 2010. "Assessing the determinants of fast growth in Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kitagawa, Fumi & Wigren, Caroline, 2010. "From Basic Research to Innovation: Entrepreneurial Intermediaries for Research Commercialization at Swedish ‘Strong Research Environments’," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Vasia Panousi, 2010. "Capital taxation with entrepreneurial risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martina Cecioni, 2010. "Firm entry, competitive pressures and the US inflation dynamics," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 773, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2010. "Microfinance ‘Plus’: The Impact of Business Training on Indian Self Help Groups," Working Paper Series 2010:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Virtual R&D Teams in SMEs: Experiences of Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 27368, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.