Capital taxation with entrepreneurial risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Jonathan A. Parker & Motohiro Yogo, 2004.
"Luxury Goods and the Equity Premium,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2959-3004, December.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jonathan A. Parker & Motohiro Yogo, 2001. "Luxury Goods and the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 8417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jonathan A. Parker & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Luxury Goods and the Equity Premium," Working Papers 145, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Panousi, Vasia, 2011.
"Financial integration, entrepreneurial risk and global dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 863-896, May.
- Vasia Panousi & George-Marios Angeletos, 2010. "Financial integration, entrepreneurial risk and global dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bettina Brueggemann, 2016.
"Higher Taxes at the Top: The Role of Entrepreneurs,"
2016 Meeting Papers
332, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bettina Brueggemann, 2017. "Higher Taxes at the Top: The Role of Entrepreneurs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-16, McMaster University.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2014. "Incomplete market dynamics and cross-sectional distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 310-348.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital gains tax ; Taxation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-01-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-01-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2011-01-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PUB-2011-01-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2010-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.