Optimal Taxation in a Life-Cycle Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2001. "Optimal taxation in infinitely-lived agent and overlapping generations models : a review," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 23-44.
- Erosa, Andres & Gervais, Martin, 2002.
"Optimal Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 338-369, August.
- Andrés Erosa & Martin Gervais, 1998. "Optimal Taxation in Life-Cycle Economies," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9812, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2000. "Optimal taxation in life-cycle economies," Working Paper 00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 2000.
"Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 509-535, November.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou & David Pines, 2000. "Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability and Agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-01, McMaster University.
- Cagri S. Kumru & John Piggott, 2017.
"Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Means-tested Benefits,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 64(3), pages 227-262, July.
- Cagri Seda Kumru & John Piggott, 2012. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Means-tested Benefits," Working Papers 201215, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Cagri Seda Kumru & John Piggott, 2012. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Means-tested Benefits," CAMA Working Papers 2012-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cagri Seda Kumru & John Piggott, 2012. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Means-tested Benefits," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2016.
"On the optimal provision of social insurance: Progressive taxation versus education subsidies in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 72-98.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2015. "On the Optimal Provision of Social Insurance: Progressive Taxation versus Education Subsidies in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 21538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung, 2013. "The Timing of Redistribution," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 50-80, July.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Boadway & David Wildasin, 1994. "Taxation and savings: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 19-63, August.
- Panousi, Vasia, 2009. "Capital Taxation with Entrepreneurial Risk," MPRA Paper 24237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alok Johri & Bidyut Kumar Talukdar, 2011. "Organizational Capital and Optimal Ramsey Taxation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-09, McMaster University.
- J.B. Burbidge, 2001. "Awkward Moments in Teaching Public Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-01, McMaster University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:25:y:1992:i:1:p:111-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.