Report NEP-ACC-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2010. "Progressive Taxation and Tax Morale," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:col:000162:007702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannick Lemarchand, 2010. "Accounting, the State and democracy: a long term perspective on the French experiment, 1716-1967," Working Papers hal-00547752, HAL.
- Stefano Manestra, 2010. "A short history of tax compliance in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 81, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV: why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision," MPRA Paper 27627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Fochmann & Dirk Kiesewetter & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2010. "The Biased Effect of Aggregated and Disaggregated Income Taxation on Investment Decisions," FEMM Working Papers 100025, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Borys Grochulski, 2010. "On the optimality of Ramsey taxes in Mirless economies," Working Paper 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ooghe, Erwin & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Fair and Efficient Taxation under Partial Control: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hari Luitel & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2010. "An Examination of the Relation between State Fiscal Health and Amnesty Enactment," Working Papers 10-009, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Vasia Panousi, 2010. "Capital taxation with entrepreneurial risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erwin OOGHE & Andreas PEICHL, 2010. "Fair and efficient taxation under partial control: theory and evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.32, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alexei Kireyev, 2010. "Export Tax and Pricing Power; Two Hypotheses on the Cocoa Market in CÃ´te dâ€™Ivoire," IMF Working Papers 10/269, International Monetary Fund.