Preparing for Basel IV: why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscapital; liquidity; Basel III; Basel Committee; lender of last resort; banks; insurance; securities; information asymmetry; market based regulation; bail outs; disclosure; moral hazard; Dodd Frank Act; Financial Crisis;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-01-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-01-03 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IAS-2011-01-03 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2011-01-03 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-01-03 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-01-03 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .