Report NEP-CSE-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Innovation in cultural industries: The role of university links," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "Are knowledge-bases enough? A comparative study of the geography of knowledge sources in China (Great Beijing) and India (Pune)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- O. Carboni, 2010. "Heterogeneity in R&D Cooperation: An Empirical Investigation," Working Paper CRENoS 201029, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kitagawa, Fumi & Wigren, Caroline, 2010. "From Basic Research to Innovation: Entrepreneurial Intermediaries for Research Commercialization at Swedish ‘Strong Research Environments’," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massard, 2010. "The determinants of innovation adoption," Working Papers 1034, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Virtual R&D Teams in SMEs: Experiences of Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 27368, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Ambec, Stefan & Cohen, Mark & Elgie, Stewart & Lanoie, Paul, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," LERNA Working Papers 10.14.320, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "From new to the firm to new to the world. Effect of geographical proximity and technological capabilities on the degree of novelty in emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni, 2010. "Assessing the determinants of fast growth in Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2442 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nakkeeran, Senthil kumar & Pugalendhi, Subburethina Bharathi, 2010. "Continuous supply chain collaboration : Road to achieve operational excellence," MPRA Paper 27558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2010.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2010. "Firm heterogeneity, international cooperations and export participation," MPRA Paper 27585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00536292_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olusoji Okunoye & Bolanle Oladejo & Victor Odumuyiwa, 2010. "Dynamic Knowledge Capitalization through Annotation among Economic Intelligence Actors in a Collaborative Environment," Post-Print inria-00546809, HAL.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2010. "The impact of ICT in the transformation and production of knowledge in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2010.
"I distretti produttivi in Sicilia. Analisi e proposte per la competitività
[The productive districts in Sicily. Analysis and proposals for the competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 27471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepankar Sinha, 2010. "A Multi-dimensional Approach to Management of Port Life Cycle: The Case of Major Ports in India," Working Papers 1003, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2010. "Job flows in Italian SMEs: a longitudinal analysis of growth, size and age," DISA Working Papers 1008, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 22 Dec 2010.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2011. "Theoretical models of heterogeneity, growth and competitiveness: insights from the mainstream and evolutionary economics paradigms," MPRA Paper 27525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "The role of home and host country characteristics in FDI: firm-level evidence from Japan, Korea and Taiwan," IDE Discussion Papers 267, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).