From new to the firm to new to the world. Effect of geographical proximity and technological capabilities on the degree of novelty in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sadowski, Bert M. & Sadowski-Rasters, Gaby, 2006. "On the innovativeness of foreign affiliates: Evidence from companies in The Netherlands," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 447-462, April.
- Vega-Jurado, Jaider & Gutiérrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Manjarrés-Henriquez, Liney, 2008. "The effect of external and internal factors on firms' product innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 616-632, May.
- McKelvey, Maureen & Alm, Hakan & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2003. "Does co-location matter for formal knowledge collaboration in the Swedish biotechnology-pharmaceutical sector?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 483-501, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ping Lv & Monica Plechero & Rakesh Basant, 2013.
"International competitive strategy choices: comparing firms in China and India,"
Asia Pacific Business Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 542-558, October.
- Ping Lv & Monica Plechero & Basant, Rakesh & Xie-Lin Liu, 2012. "International Competitive Strategy Choices: Comparing Firms in China and India," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-01-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Raúl Serrano & Isabel Acero-Fraile & Natalia Dejo-Oricain, 2017. "Collaborative networks and export intensity in family firms: a quantile regression approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
More about this item
Keywordsdegree of novelty; technological capabilities; technological sourcing; research collaboration; region;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2010_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .