Innovation in cultural industries: The role of university links
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2003.
"Commercializing knowledge: university science, knowledge capture and firm performance in biotechnology,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 149-170.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2002. "Commercializing Knowledge: University Science, Knowledge Capture, and Firm Performance in Biotechnology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 138-153, January.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jeff S. Armstrong, 2001. "Commercializing Knowledge: University Science, Knowledge Capture, and Firm Performance in Biotechnology," NBER Working Papers 8499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman Martin & Jerker Moodysson & Elena Zukauskaite, 2011.
"Regional Innovation Policy Beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 2(4), pages 550-568, December.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v3i7p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena MARINOVA & Anca BORZA, 2013. "The Creative Industries and New Trends in the Economic World," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 327-332, December.
- repec:isv:jouijm:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:53-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity-industry collaboration; innovation; cultural industries; new media; knowledge exchange;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CUL-2011-01-03 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2011-01-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2011-01-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-03 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2010_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .