Report NEP-CUL-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Innovation in cultural industries: The role of university links," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o, 2010. "Visitors' experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Accounting for latent classes in movie box office modeling," MPRA Paper 27644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chahira Mehouachi & Véronique Perret, 2010. "Network governance work: evidence from the video game industry," Post-Print halshs-00536292, HAL.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Economics Working Papers 1256, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00547705_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore