Report NEP-PPM-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre Bréchet, 2010. "Les 3 P d'une Project-Based View : Projet, Pérennité, Profit," Working Papers hal-00546306, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00546317_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosalba Cori & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Ilaria Paradisi, 2010. "Risk allocation and incentives for private contractors: an analysis of Italian project financing contracts," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 82, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2436 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Innovation in cultural industries: The role of university links," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- SHISHIDO Zenichi, 2010. "The Structure of Enterprise Law: Interrelationships among contracts, markets, and laws in the bargaining structure of the firm," Discussion papers 10063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NAGAOKA Sadao, 2010. "Ownership Structure and Productivity of Vertical Research Collaboration," Discussion papers 10064, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).