I distretti produttivi in Sicilia. Analisi e proposte per la competitività
[The productive districts in Sicily. Analysis and proposals for the competitiveness]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniele Schilirò, 2010. "I distretti produttivi in Sicilia. Analisi e proposte per la competitività," ECONOMIA E SOCIET REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(3), pages 92-113.
References listed on IDEAS
- Storper, Michael & Harrison, Bennett, 1991. "Flexibility, hierarchy and regional development: The changing structure of industrial production systems and their forms of governance in the 1990s," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 407-422, October.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2007.
"Knowledge, Learning, Networks and Performance of Firms in Knowledge-Based Economies,"
CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale
crn0702, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2008. "Knowledge, learning, networks and performance of firms in knowledge-based economies," MPRA Paper 30901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Industria e distretti produttivi in Sicilia tra incentivi e sviluppo [Manufacturing and productive districts in Sicily between incentives and development],"
35246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Industria e distretti produttivi in Sicilia fra incentivi e sviluppo [Industry and productive districts in Sicily, incentives and development]," MPRA Paper 76633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Schilirò & Giuseppe Timpanaro, 2012. "L’esperienza dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia nel triennio 2007-2010: un’analisi per macrosettori," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1201, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2017. "Italian industrial districts: theories, profiles and competitiveness," MPRA Paper 86729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial districts; competitiveness; regional development.;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.