Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christofakis Manolis & Tsampra Maria, 2012. "Opportunities and restrictions for the local-endogenous development in metropolitan areas of high industrial concentration: the case of Thriasio Pedio in Attica," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(17), pages 21-31, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Storper, Michael & Harrison, Bennett, 1991. "Flexibility, hierarchy and regional development: The changing structure of industrial production systems and their forms of governance in the 1990s," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 407-422, October.
- Manuel Palazuelos, 2005. "Clusters: Myth or Realistic Ambition for Policy-makers?," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 20(2), pages 131-140, May.
- Denis Maillat, 1998. "Innovative milieux and new generations of regional policies," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 160-160.
- Mayer, Wolfgang & Pleeter, Saul, 1975. "A theoretical justification for the use of location quotients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 343-355, August.
- Nicolas Grosjean & Olivier Crevoisier, 2003. "Autonomie différenciée des systèmes de production territoriaux," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 291-315.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "Exports and Regional Economic Growth: Rejoinder," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 169-169.
- Manolis Christofakis, 2010. "Strategic Options for Tourism Impacts on Local Sustainability: A Conceptual Approach," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 25(7), pages 586-598, September.
More about this item
Keywordslocal endogenous development; industrial districts; innovative milieu; creative milieu; local productive systems;
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .