I nuovi patti di sviluppo dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia. Prime note
[The new development pacts of the productive districts in Sicily. Preliminary notes]
In Sicily there is an increased dependency of the economy and employment from politics due to the weakness of the market economy and to the lack of strong civic culture. This paper will explain what are the ‘productive districts’ in Sicily and what they represent. The present work focuses on the experience of productive districts in Sicily in the first period of their existence from 2007 to 2010 as a result of the recognition by the Sicilian Region, and it also exposes some elements to provide an update on the new productive districts for the period 2011-2013. The work contains some remarks on these districts, their future prospects and on the conditions that are necessary to ensure that the experience of districts in Sicily to be positive.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2005.
"Economia della conoscenza,istituzioni e sviluppo economico
[Knowledge-based economy, institutions and economic development]," MPRA Paper 31492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2008. "I distretti industriali in Italia quale Modello di Sviluppo Locale: Aspetti evolutivi, potenzialità e criticità," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0803, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2009.
"Italian industrial districts: a model of success or a weak productive system?,"
40070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Italian industrial districts: a model of success or a weak productive system?," MPRA Paper 59077, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Daniele Schilirò & Giuseppe Timpanaro, 2012. "L’esperienza dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia nel triennio 2007-2010: un’analisi per macrosettori," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1201, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Timpanaro, Giuseppe & Branca, Ferdinando & Foti, Vera Teresa & Signorello, Mariagrazia, 2012. "Analisi tecnico-economica di alcuni ecotipi locali di specie orticole in Sicilia
[Technical-economic analysis of some local ecotypes of horticultural species in Sicily]," MPRA Paper 41447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Industria e distretti produttivi in Sicilia tra incentivi e sviluppo
[Manufacturing and productive districts in Sicily between incentives and development]," MPRA Paper 35246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012.
"Industria e distretti produttivi in Sicilia fra incentivi e sviluppo
[Industry and productive districts in Sicily, incentives and development]," MPRA Paper 76633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.