I patti di sviluppo dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia: 2011-2013
[The development pacts of productive districts in Siciliy: 2011-2013]
The euro crisis, the greater European integration, the effects of globalization have affected especially the Sicilian economy. A region in which there is an increased dependency of the economy and employment from politics for the chronic weakness of the market economy and the lack of strong civic culture. This paper, after summarizing the experience of industrial districts in Sicily in the first period of their existence from 2007 to 2010, analyzes the “Patti di Sviluppo” (Development Pacts) of industrial districts for the period 2011-2013 in order to provide an update picture of the Sicilian district system . The work contains a set of data that help to describe the manufacturing districts in Sicily and their characteristics, but also it offers some considerations about the future prospects of the new districts recognized by the Region and the conditions necessary to ensure that the experience of districts in Sicily will result positive.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2005.
"Economia della conoscenza,istituzioni e sviluppo economico
[Knowledge-based economy, institutions and economic development]," MPRA Paper 31492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2008. "I distretti industriali in Italia quale Modello di Sviluppo Locale: Aspetti evolutivi, potenzialità e criticità," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0803, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Daniele SCHILIRO, 2011.
"Innovation And Performance Of Italian Multinational Enterprises Of The "Fourth Capitalism","
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 89-103, December.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation and performance of Italian multinational enterprises of the “fourth capitalism”," MPRA Paper 34916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele & Timpanaro, Giuseppe, 2012. "I distretti produttivi in Sicilia: l’esperienza degli anni 2007-2010
[The productive districts in Sicily: the experience of the years 2007-2010]," MPRA Paper 43121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2009. "Italian industrial districts: a model of success or a weak productive system?," MPRA Paper 40070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Italian industrial districts: a model of success or a weak productive system?," MPRA Paper 59077, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Timpanaro, Giuseppe & Foti, Vera Teresa & Scuderi, Alessandro, 2012. "Multifunzionalità ed agricoltura biologica in aziende agri-sociali in Sicilia," MPRA Paper 41521, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2012.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Industria e distretti produttivi in Sicilia tra incentivi e sviluppo
[Manufacturing and productive districts in Sicily between incentives and development]," MPRA Paper 35246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012.
"Industria e distretti produttivi in Sicilia fra incentivi e sviluppo
[Industry and productive districts in Sicily, incentives and development]," MPRA Paper 76633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.