Report NEP-COM-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Piccione & Ran Spiegler, 2010. "Price Competition under Limited Comparability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001143, David K. Levine.
- Rabah Amir & Jim Y. Jin & Gerald Pech & Michael Tröge, 2010. "Prices and Deadweight Loss in Multi-Product Monopoly," DEM Discussion Paper Series 10-15, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell & Nan Yang, 2010. "Simple Markov-perfect industry dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-2010-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rabah Amir & Natalia Lazzati, 2010. "Network Effects, Market Structure and Industry Performance," DEM Discussion Paper Series 10-16, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Beata Javorcik & Peter Neary & Carsten Eckel and Leonardo Iacovone, 2010. "Multi-product firms at home and away: Cost- versus quality-based competence," Economics Series Working Papers 522, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- W. Ross Morrow & Steven J. Skerlos, 2010. "On the Existence of Bertrand-Nash Equilibrium Prices Under Logit Demand," Papers 1012.5832, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Laurent Granier, 2010. "Fusions endogènes : une revue de la littérature," Working Papers 1029, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. "Tying, Bundling, and Loyalty/Requirement Rebates," Working Papers 10-26, NET Institute.
- David McAdams, 2010. "Discounts For Qualified Buyers Only," Working Papers 10-62, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Tomaso Duso, 2010. "Using Rival Effects to Identify Synergies and Improve Merger Typologies," CIG Working Papers SP II 2010-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Florian Szücs, 2010. "An Empirical Assessment of the 2004 EU Merger Policy Reform," CIG Working Papers SP II 2010-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Conway & Richard Herd & Thomas Chalaux & Ping He & Jianxun Yu, 2010. "Product Market Regulation and Competition in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 823, OECD Publishing.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya, 2010. "Exclusive contracts in health insurance," MPRA Paper 27473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Granier & Sébastien Trinquart, 2010. "Predation in Off-Patent Drug Markets," Working Papers 1027, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Pike, Chris, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of GP Competition," MPRA Paper 27613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chortareas Georgios E. & Garza-Garcia Jesus Gustavo & Girardone Claudia, 2010. "Banking Sector Performance in Some Latin American Countries: Market Power versus Efficiency," Working Papers 2010-20, Banco de México.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Pietro Peretto, 2010. "Credit Quantity and Credit Quality: Bank Competition and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 10-65, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2010. "The Economics of Network Neutrality," Working Papers 10-25, NET Institute.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Economics Working Papers 1256, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Beck, Jason & Scott, Frank & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2010. "Competition and market structure in local real estate markets," MPRA Paper 27531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 2010. "Welfare Tradeoffs in U.S. Rail Mergers," TSE Working Papers 10-196, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010. "Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets," TSE Working Papers 10-203, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Miguel A. López-Morell & Jos M. O'Kean, 2010. "Seeking out and building monopolies, Rothschild strategies in non ferrous metals international markets (1830-1940)," Working Papers 10.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Matías Tapia, 2010. "Competition, Incentives, and the Distribution of Investments in Private School Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 387, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Benjamin Edelman & Sonia Jaffe & Scott Duke Kominers, 2010. "To Groupon or Not to Groupon: The Profitability of Deep Discounts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-063, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore