Product Market Regulation and Competition in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alves, Moises & Ponce, Gustavo H.S.F. & Silva, Maria Aparecida & Ensinas, Adriano V., 2015. "Surplus electricity production in sugarcane mills using residual bagasse and straw as fuel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 751-757.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Republic of Belarus; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/114, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Chine; macroeconomic policies; politique macro-économique; productivity; productivité; regulatory; régulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-01-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2011-01-03 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:823-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .