Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chaton, Corinne & Gasmi, Farid & Guillerminet, Marie-Laure & Oviedo, Juan Daniel, 2010. "Gas Release and Transport Capacity Investment as Instruments to Foster Competition in Gas Markets," IDEI Working Papers 647, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2003. "Access to Pipelines in Competitive Gas Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 5-33, July.
- Corinne Chaton & Farid Gasmi & Marie-Laure Guillerminet & Juan D. Oviedo, 2008. "Un instrument de court terme pour stimuler la concurrence. Le gas release," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(3), pages 475-486.
- Cédric Clastres & Laurent David, 2009. "The impact of asymmetric regulation on surplus and welfare : the case of gas release programmes," Post-Print halshs-00442213, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716.
- Farid Gasmi & Juan Daniel Oviedo, 2012. "Controlling regional monopolies in the natural gas industry: the role of transport capacity," Documentos de Trabajo 010073, Universidad del Rosario.
- Cédric Clastres & Laurent David, 2009. "The impact of asymmetric regulation on surplus and welfare: the case of gas release programmes," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 33(2), pages 97-110, June.
- Noureddine Krichene, 2005. "A Simultaneous Equations Model for World Crude Oil and Natural Gas Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 2002. "Competition in gas markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 928-935, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asche, Frank & Misund, Bård & Sikveland, Marius, 2013. "The relationship between spot and contract gas prices in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 212-217.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho & Joana Resende & Paula Sarmento & Isabel Soares, 2016. "Welfare effects of unbundling under different regulatory regimes in natural gas markets," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(2), pages 99-127, August.
- repec:pia:review:v:8:y:2017:i:1:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas; Gas release; Regulation; Competition;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2011-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-01-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:23579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.