The diffusion/adoption of innovation in the internal market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013.
"“Mobility, networks and innovation: The role of regions’ absorptive capacity”,"
AQR Working Papers
201308, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Mobility, networks and innovation: The role of regions’ absorptive capacity”," IREA Working Papers 201316, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massard, 2010. "The determinants of innovation adoption," Working Papers 1034, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Diffusion/Adoption of Innovation in the Internal Market; Community Innovation Survey; Micro Data; Cooperation; Trade; Competition; SuriÃ±ach; Autant-Bernard; Manca; Massard; Moreno;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.