Report NEP-CFN-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-11, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Charlotte Østergaard & Amir Sasson & Bent E. Sørensen, 2010. "Real and financial tradeoffs in non-listed firms: Cash flow sensitivities and how they change with shocks to firms' main-bank," Working Paper 2010/27, Norges Bank.
- John Knight & Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia, 2010. "Investment and financing constraints in China: does working capital management make a difference?," Economics Series Working Papers 521, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Doing R&D or not, that is the question (in a crisis…)," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-12, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Francesco Decarolis & Cristina Giorgiantonio & Valentina Giovanniello, 2010. "The awarding of public works in Italy: an analysis of the mechanisms for the selection of contractors," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 83, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.