Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Araujo & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change," Working Papers CASMEF 1204, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Luis Araujo & Qingqing Cao & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2017. "Credit crunches, asset prices, and technological change," CERBE Working Papers wpC22, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 2001. "Financial Systems, Industrial Structure, and Growth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 467-482.
- Michael Manove & A. Jorge Padilla, 1999. "Banking (Conservatively) with Optimists," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 324-350.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton, 1992. "An Incomplete Contracts Approach to Financial Contracting," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 473-494.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2017.
"How collateral laws shape lending and sectoral activity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, pages 163-188.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2015. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & José M. Liberti & Jason D. Sturgess, 2016. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," NBER Working Papers 21911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and The Real Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-691.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," IDEI Working Papers 40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2015.
"Banking, Liquidity, and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 2011-2043.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2013. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," 2013 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2014. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite Horizon Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mark Gertler & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2013. "Banking, Liquidity and Bank Runs in an Infinite-Horizon Economy," NBER Working Papers 19129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2002.
"Small Business Credit Availability and Relationship Lending: The Importance of Bank Organisational Structure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 32-53, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2001. "Small business credit availability and relationship lending: the importance of bank organizational structure," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pietro Garibaldi, 2005. "Gross Credit Flows," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 665-685.
- Michele Cincera & Claudio Cozza & Alexander Tübke & Peter Voigt, 2011. "Doing R&D or Not (in a Crisis), That Is the Question …," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(9), pages 1525-1547, February.
- Barlevy, Gadi, 2003. "Credit market frictions and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1795-1818, November.
- Bhattacharya Sudipto & Chiesa Gabriella, 1995. "Proprietary Information, Financial Intermediation, and Research Incentives," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 328-357, October.
- Mitchell Berlin & Alexander W. Butler, 2002. "Collateral and competition," Working Papers 02-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2010.
"The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from U.S. Firms,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1037-1071, September.
- Luigi Guiso & Raoul Minetti, 2007. "The Structure of Multiple Credit Relationships: Evidence from US Firms," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/46, European University Institute.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Pietro Garibaldi, 1998. "Bank Lending and Interest Rate Changes in a Dynamic Matching Model," IMF Working Papers 98/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Manove, Michael & Padilla, A Jorge & Pagano, Marco, 2001. "Collateral versus Project Screening: A Model of Lazy Banks," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 726-744.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ercolani, Valerio & Valle e Azevedo, João, 2014.
"The effects of public spending externalities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 173-199.
- Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "Collateral Requirements: Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Macro-Prudential Policy," Working Papers w201211, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate Restructuring; Collateral; Credit Crunch; Credit Relationships;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-03-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-03-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wmofir:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfancit.html .