Report NEP-CBA-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mavromatis, Konstantinos, 2012. "Markov Switching Monetary Policy in a two-country DSGE Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 982, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Mayer, Eric & Rüth, Sebastian & Scharler, Johann, 2012. "Government debt, inflation dynamics and the transmission of fiscal policy shocks," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 87, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Ziegler, Christina, 2012. "Monetary policy under alternative exchange rate regimes in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 104, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Robert Vermeulen & Jakob de Haan, 2012. "Net Foreign Asset (Com)position: Does Financial Development Matter?," DNB Working Papers 340, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Luis Araujo & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 61, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Jinzhao Chen & Thérèse Quang, 2012. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth: New Evidence on Threshold Effects," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-6, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez and Carlos Montoro, 2012. "Credit at Times of Stress: Latin American Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis - Working Paper 289," Working Papers 289, Center for Global Development.
- Reza Siregar, 2011. "Macro-Prudential Approaches to Banking Regulation : Perspectives of Selected Asian Central Banks," Finance Working Papers 23211, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2012. "Two Transitions: A Brief on Analyses and Policies for MENA and CESEE," wiiw Policy Notes 7, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.