Report NEP-BAN-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Gobbi & Enrico Sette, 2012. "Relationship lending in a financial turmoil," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 59, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ritz, R. A., 2012. "How do banks respond to increased funding uncertainty?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1213, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal sustainability in the presence of systemic banks: the case of EU countries," Working Papers 2012-05, CEPII research center.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2012. "The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 60, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez and Carlos Montoro, 2012. "Credit at Times of Stress: Latin American Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis - Working Paper 289," Working Papers 289, Center for Global Development.
- Reza Siregar, 2011. "Macro-Prudential Approaches to Banking Regulation : Perspectives of Selected Asian Central Banks," Finance Working Papers 23211, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Luis Araujo & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Credit Crunches, Asset Prices and Technological Change," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 61, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Karl Whelan, 2012. "ELA, Promissory Notes and All That: The Fiscal Costs of Anglo Irish Bank," Working Papers 201206, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ivan Pastine & Tuvana Pastine, 2012. "All-pay contests with constraints," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Lim, Jongha & Minton, Bernadette A. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2012. "Equity-Holding Institutional Lenders: Do They Receive Better Terms?," Working Paper Series 2012-05, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Goggin, Jean & Holton, Sarah & Kelly, Jane & Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "The financial crisis and the pricing of interest rates in the Irish mortgage market: 2003-2011," Research Technical Papers 01/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers in Economics 12/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.