ELA, promissory notes and all that : the fiscal costs of Anglo Irish Bank
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karl Whelan, 2012. "ELA, Promissory Notes and All That:The Fiscal Costs of Anglo Irish Bank," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(4), pages 653-673.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cussen, Mary & Lucey, Mick, 2011. "Treatment of Special Bank Interventions in Irish Government Statistics," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-92, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The ECB and Loss-Sharing
by kwhelan in Karl Whelan on 2012-03-09 00:20:29
- The ECB and Bankia
by kwhelan in Karl Whelan on 2012-05-30 13:45:22
- Ireland Debt Negotiations: Not About Interest Rate on Promissory Note
by kwhelan in Karl Whelan on 2012-07-20 16:37:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, . "EU-IMF assistance to euro area countries: an early assessment," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 779.
- Whelan, Karl, 2014.
"Ireland’s Economic Crisis: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 424-440.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Ireland’s economic crisis - the good, the bad and the ugly," Working Papers 201306, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Dübel, Achim, 2013. "The capital structure of banks and practice of bank restructuring," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2013. "The politics of fiscal effort in Spain and Ireland: Market credibility versus political legitimacy," Working Papers 201321, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gregory Connor & Thomas Flavin & Brian O'Kelly, 2015. "Restructuring and Recovery of the Irish Financial Sector: An Economic Case History V2," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n259-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking crises; Anglo Irish Bank; Emergency Liquidity Assistance; European Central Bank; Banks and banking--Ireland; Anglo Irish Bank Corporation; Ireland--Appropriations and expenditures; Global Financial Crisis; 2008-2009;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .