ELA, promissory notes and all that : the fiscal costs of Anglo Irish Bank
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karl Whelan, 2012. "ELA, Promissory Notes and All That:The Fiscal Costs of Anglo Irish Bank," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(4), pages 653-673.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cussen, Mary & Lucey, Mick, 2011. "Treatment of Special Bank Interventions in Irish Government Statistics," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-92, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The ECB and Loss-Sharing
by kwhelan in Karl Whelan on 2012-03-09 00:20:29
- The ECB and Bankia
by kwhelan in Karl Whelan on 2012-05-30 13:45:22
- Ireland Debt Negotiations: Not About Interest Rate on Promissory Note
by kwhelan in Karl Whelan on 2012-07-20 16:37:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, . "EU-IMF assistance to euro area countries: an early assessment," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 779.
- Whelan, Karl, 2014.
"Ireland’s Economic Crisis: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 424-440.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Ireland’s economic crisis the good, the bad and the ugly," Special Conference Papers 19, Bank of Greece.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Ireland’s economic crisis - the good, the bad and the ugly," Working Papers 201306, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Dübel, Achim, 2013. "The capital structure of banks and practice of bank restructuring," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman, 2013. "The politics of fiscal effort in Spain and Ireland: Market credibility versus political legitimacy," Working Papers 201321, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gregory Connor & Thomas Flavin & Brian O'Kelly, 2015. "Restructuring and Recovery of the Irish Financial Sector: An Economic Case History V2," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n259-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking crises; Anglo Irish Bank; Emergency Liquidity Assistance; European Central Bank; Banks and banking--Ireland; Anglo Irish Bank Corporation; Ireland--Appropriations and expenditures; Global Financial Crisis; 2008-2009;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.