An artificial neural network approach for assigning rating judgements to Italian Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olmeda, Ignacio & Fernandez, Eugenio, 1997. "Hybrid Classifiers for Financial Multicriteria Decision Making: The Case of Bankruptcy Prediction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 317-335, November.
- Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V., 2007. "Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-28, July.
- de Andres, Javier & Landajo, Manuel & Lorca, Pedro, 2005. "Forecasting business profitability by using classification techniques: A comparative analysis based on a Spanish case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 518-542, December.
- Altman, Edward I. & Haldeman, Robert G. & Narayanan, P., 1977. "ZETATM analysis A new model to identify bankruptcy risk of corporations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 29-54, June.
- Cielen, Anja & Peeters, Ludo & Vanhoof, Koen, 2004. "Bankruptcy prediction using a data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 526-532, April.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- William R. Dillon & Roger Calantone & Parker Worthing, 1979. "The New Product Problem: An Approach for Investigating Product Failures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(12), pages 1184-1196, December.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2004. "Predicting bank performance with financial forecasts: A case of Taiwan commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2353-2368, October.
More about this item
Keywordsrating judgements; artificial neural networks; feature selection;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-08-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2011-08-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-08-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:201104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .