Report NEP-RMG-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)," MPRA Paper 32630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shingo Kimura & Christine Le Thi, 2011. "Farm Level Analysis of Risk and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Technical Note," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Takuji Arai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2011. "Convex risk measures for good deal bounds," Papers 1108.1273, arXiv.org.
- Craig Burnside, 2011. "Carry Trades and Risk," NBER Working Papers 17278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greta Falavigna, 2011. "An artificial neural network approach for assigning rating judgements to Italian Small Firms," CERIS Working Paper 201104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Gupta, Abhijit Sen, 2011. "The Current State of Financial and Regulatory Frameworks in Asian Economies: The Case of India," ADBI Working Papers 303, Asian Development Bank Institute.