Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)," MPRA Paper 31689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaos Papanikolaou & Christian Wolff, 2010.
"Leverage and risk in US commercial banking in the light of the current financial crisis,"
LSF Research Working Paper Series
10-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I. & Wolff, Christian C, 2015. "Leverage and risk in US commercial banking in the light of the current financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maleva, Tatyana Mikhailovna (Малева, Татьяна Михайловна) & Avraamova, Elena (Авраамова, Елена) & Kirillova, M. K. (Кириллова, М. К.) & Burdyak, Alexandra (Бурдяк, Александра) & Tyndik, Alla (Тындик, А, 2014. "Sociological Monitoring Survey of Wages, Income, Poverty and Social Inequality [Социологическое Мониторинговое Обследование Заработных Плат, Доходов, Бедности И Социального Неравенства]," Published Papers om27, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "Bailouts and longer term refinancing operations (LTROs): when temporary cures generate longer term economic concerns," MPRA Paper 38483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariana Laverde & Esteban Gómez & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2011. "Measuring Systemic Risk in the Colombian Financial System: Systemic Contingent Claims Approach," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 060, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gastón Andrés Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2017.
"An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks’ Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks? Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 79, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity risks; systemic risks; capital; standards; Basel III; moral hazard; disclosure; information; Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR); Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR); accountability; corporate governance;
All these keywords.
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-08-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CTA-2011-08-15 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-LAW-2011-08-15 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-08-15 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-08-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.